2019 Triumph Street Twin
Stock Image: Jet Black
It's About the Ride!
* Find current manufacturer's promotions; copy this link to your browser: https://www.aspowersports.com/factory-promotions#TriumphPromos
* All advertised vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. New vehicles sold by A&S Motorcycles are subject to freight, title transfer and document preparation fees and a $698.00 handling fee. Vehicle sales within California are subject to state sales tax, and license fees. If you are not a California resident but take delivery within California, you pay CA sales tax at the minimum rate and a title transfer fee. If you take delivery outside California, laws regarding titling, and taxes vary from state to state; please contact your local Department of Motor Vehicles for information. Some states have a reciprocal tax agreement with California.
*Trade-ins: A&S Motorcycles can accept your motorcycle, scooter, car, truck or RV in trade toward the purchase of a motorcycle. Please call today! All trades are subject to mechanical inspection by our service dept.
A&S Motorcycles | DLR # 05872 | 916-726-7334 | www.aspowersports.com | It's About the Ride!
The inspirational spirit of the original 1959 Bonneville lives on today in every new Street Twin, as each is crammed with original character, beautiful iconic style, and modern state-of-the-art capability.
In a major step forward for Triumph’s most successful custom classic, the Street Twin has been designed to deliver more power (up to 18%), more performance, a higher specification for improved rider control and comfort, new first-in-class technology, and more contemporary custom style. This bike truly offers all the beauty and authentic character of a real modern classic, with incredible torque, soundtrack, handling, and riding feel.
And with over 140 accessories, the Street Twin has been built to personalise so it’s easy for anyone to customise their ride by enhancing their bike’s bodywork, detailing, and functionality to reflect their own individual riding needs.
- Urban Appeal: Enjoy more power and performance with a new generation Street Twin that’s designed to be even more fun to ride. An upgraded 900cc High Torque Bonneville powered experience is enhanced by new high spec Brembo front brakes, cartridge forks, and cast wheels, plus improved rider ergonomics, better rider control and pillion comfort, and new first in class rider-focused technology including 2 riding modes, all for even more dynamic and intuitive handling and engaging ride.
- Signature Styling: There’s much more of a sophisticated and contemporary level of styling to this new motorbike. Beautifully designed with premium detailing, the Street Twin has incorporated highly desirable and distinctive original styling cues ranging from the signature Bonneville finned head and header clamps to authentic Triumph maker’s mark and Bonneville engine badging, all complete with a contemporary black finish.
- New Brembo Front Brakes: Get excellent stopping power, with better bite and greater rider control with the Street Twin’s new 4-piston Brembo front brake caliper.
- New Cartridge Forks: Higher specification 41mm cartridge forks offer 120mm travel for a more comfortable and confident ride.
- First-In-Class Riding Modes: New to the Street Twin, and first in class, Road and Rain riding modes adjust the throttle map and traction control settings for more riding control, via a dedicated mode selection button incorporated into the bike’s left hand switchcube.
- Slip-Assist Clutch: It’s easier to enjoy your Street Twin ride for longer with a slip-assist clutch that’s optimised to reduce the rider’s clutch lever effort, especially during stop/start urban rides. The resulting reduction in clutch packaging also facilitates a narrower engine.
- New TPMS Capability: For greater rider convenience, Triumph’s electronic Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) is now available as one of the new Street Twin’s 140+ accessories.
- ABS & Switchable Traction Control: Latest generation ABS and switchable traction control manages the Street Twin’s thrilling torque when it’s required. Compact, responsive, and incorporated with minimal visual impact, these contemporary safety standards can maximise rider safety.
- Advanced Rider-Focused Technology: Other advanced rider-focused technology for this new Street Twin includes a power-efficient LED rear light with distinctive pattern, Triumph-badged immobiliser, and USB charger located discreetly under the seat.
- Enhanced Comfort & Rider Ergonomics: Already renowned for its confidence inspiring accessible ride, this Street Twin delivers even better rider ergonomics and comfort, courtesy of a revised riding position and improved seat construction.
- New Cast Wheels: Cast aluminium alloy multi-spoke wheels with machined detailing, fitted with Phantom Sports Comp tyres for capability and durability.
- Iconic Premium Styling: Even more contemporary finishes and detailing combine to give the Street Twin an added level of premium quality.
- Type: Liquid cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel-twin
- Capacity: 900 cc
- Bore: 84.6 mm
- Stroke: 80 mm
- Compression: 11.0:1
- Max Power EC: 65 hp (47.8kW) @ 7500 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 59 ft.-lb. (80Nm) @ 3800 rpm
- System: Ride-by-wire, multi-point sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Brushed 2-into-2 exhaust system with twin brushed silencers
- Final Drive: O-ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate assist clutch
- Gearbox: 5-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel cradle
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, tubular steel
- Front Wheel: Cast aluminum alloy multi-spoke, 2.75 x 18 in
- Rear Wheel: Cast aluminum alloy multi-spoke, 4.25 x 17 in
- Front Suspension: KYB 41mm forks, non-adjustable with cartridge damping, 120mm travel.
- Rear Suspension: KYB twin RSUs, with adjustable preload, 120mm rear wheel travel.
- Front Brakes: Single 310mm floating disc, Brembo 4-piston fixed caliper, ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 255mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: LCD multi-functional instrument pack with analog speedometer, engine rpm, odometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, range to empty indication, service indicator, clock, 2x trip, average & current fuel consumption display, traction control status display, TPMS ready & heated grip ready - controlled by a handlebar mounted scroll button.
- Width Handlebars: 30.9 in. (785mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 43.9 in. (1114mm)
- Seat Height: 29.9 in. (760mm)
- Wheelbase: 55.7 in. (1415mm)
- Rake: 25.1 º
- Trail: 4.03 in. (102.4mm)
- Dry Weight: 436.5 lb. (198kg)
- Tank Capacity: 3.2 US gal.
- Engine Type
- 8 valve, SOHC, 270 deg. crank angle parallel-twin
- 900 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 84.6 x 80 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Ride-by-wire, multi-point sequential electronic fuel injection
- Final Drive
- O-ring chain
- Front Suspension
- KYB 41mm forks, non-adjustable with cartridge damping, 120mm travel.
- Rear Suspension
- KYB twin RSUs, with adjustable preload, 120mm rear wheel travel.
- Front Brakes
- Single 310mm floating disc, Brembo 4-piston fixed caliper, ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 255mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- 55.7 in. (1415mm)
- Seat Height
- 29.9 in. (760mm)
- 25.1 deg.
- 4.03 in. (102.4mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.2 US gal.
- Dry Weight
- 436.5 lb. (198kg)
- Jet Black