2019 Triumph Street Triple RS
Stock Image: Crystal White
It's About the Ride!
* Find current manufacturer's promotions; copy this link to your browser: https://www.aspowersports.com/factory-promotions#TriumphPromos
* All advertised vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. New vehicles sold by A&S Motorcycles are subject to freight, title transfer and document preparation fees and a $698.00 handling fee. Vehicle sales within California are subject to state sales tax, and license fees. If you are not a California resident but take delivery within California, you pay CA sales tax at the minimum rate and a title transfer fee. If you take delivery outside California, laws regarding titling, and taxes vary from state to state; please contact your local Department of Motor Vehicles for information. Some states have a reciprocal tax agreement with California.
*Trade-ins: A&S Motorcycles can accept your motorcycle, scooter, car, truck or RV in trade toward the purchase of a motorcycle. Please call today! All trades are subject to mechanical inspection by our service dept.
A&S Motorcycles | DLR # 05872 | 916-726-7334 | www.aspowersports.com | It's About the Ride!
Street Triple RS – The Ultimate Performance Street
The range topping new Street Triple RS is the most explosive and adrenaline charged Street Triple we’ve ever built. At home on the track, and a weapon on the road, it literally tears up the rulebook and sets a whole new standard.
Taking the specification to the highest level its additional features include the most powerful engine in the family with up to 16% more peak power than the previous model at 123PS @ 11,700 rpm, Brembo M50 monobloc front brake calipers, fully adjustable Showa ’big-piston’ forks, Öhlins STX40 fully adjustable rear monoshock, an additional ‘track’ Riding Mode, lap timer, quickshifter and Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP tyres.
- Full-Colour TFT Instruments: Angle-adjustable full-colour 5” TFT screen, with three display styles to choose from, altering the layout of information linked to the riding modes.
- Switchcubes and 5-Way Joystick: The RS model has new switchcubes with an intuitive 5-way joystick control that have all been ergonomically optimised to be easy to use – either on the move or at a standstill.
- Five Riding Modes: Adjust throttle response, ABS, and traction control settings at the touch of a button. The Street Triple RS delivers the highest level of specification with 5 modes; Road, Rain, Sport, Rider Programmable, and Track.
- ABS and Switchable Traction Control: ABS brings a new level of control to the RS, while switchable traction control manages both power and torque when the traction is compromised, maximising rider safety and control.
- Quickshifter: The new RS model is fitted with a quickshifter, allowing for clutchless upshifts of up to 2.5x quicker than a skilled rider using a standard clutch upshift.
- Ride-By-Wire: Crisp, precise, and accurate throttle response, with improved on/off throttle transition enabling different throttle maps, which combined with the ABS and traction control settings give 5 selectable riding modes.
- On-Board Computer: Key information includes speedometer, rev counter, riding mode, gear position, fuel gauge, odometer, trip meter, journey distance, trip displays, fuel consumption, range to empty, and (exclusive to the RS) lap timer.
- DRL Headlight: Distinctive LED Daytime Running Lights* (DRL) offer a new eye-catching light profile with a lower energy consumption for greater long term durability. (*local market restrictions may apply).
- High Specification Suspension: Developed and tuned specifically for the RS, the Street Triple offers higher specification fully-adjustable Showa big piston front forks, and rear fully-adjustable Öhlins piggyback reservoir monoshock RSU.
- High Specification Wheels and Tyres: The highest-specification Street Triple RS comes with range-topping Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP tyres that deliver advanced sporting performance for road and the occasional track use.
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 765 cc
- Bore: 77.99 mm
- Stroke: 53.38 mm
- Compression: 12.65:1
- Max Power EC: 123 PS / 121.2 bhp (90.4 kW) @ 11,750 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 77 Nm @ 11,000 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI. Electronic throttle control
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3 into 1 exhaust system low single sided stainless steel silencer
- Final Drive: X ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate, slip-assisted
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Front - Aluminium beam twin spar. Rear - 2 piece high pressure die cast
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, cast aluminium alloy
- Front Wheel: Cast aluminium alloy 5-spoke 17 x 3.5 in
- Rear Wheel: Cast aluminium alloy 5-spoke 17 x 5.5 in
- Front Tyre: 120/70ZR17
- Rear Tyre: 180/55ZR17
- Front Suspension: Showa 41 mm upside down big piston forks (BPF), 115 mm front wheel travel. Adjustable compression damping, rebound damping and adjustable preload
- Rear Suspension: Ohlins STX40 fully-adjustable piggyback reservoir RSU, 131mm rear wheel travel.
- Front Brakes: Twin 310 mm floating discs, Brembo M50 4-piston radial monobloc calipers, switchable ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 220 mm fixed disc, Brembo single piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: Full-colour, 5" TFT instrument pack with 2x Themes, 3x styles and high/low contrast options
- Width Handlebars: 735
- Height Without Mirror: 1085
- Seat Height: 825
- Wheelbase: 1410
- Rake: 23.9 º
- Trail: 100
- Dry Weight: 166
- Tank Capacity: 17.4
- Fuel Consumption: 4.7 L/100km (GTR2)
- CO2 Figures: EURO 4 Standard: 115 g/km. **CO2 and fuel consumption are measured according to regulation 168/2013/EC. Figures on fuel consumption are derived from specific test conditions and are for comparative purposes only. They may not reflect real driving results.
- Engine Type
- 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- 765 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 77.99 x 53.38 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI. Electronic throttle control
- Final Drive
- X ring chain
- Front Suspension
- Showa 41 mm upside down big piston forks (BPF), 115 mm front wheel travel. Adjustable compression damping, rebound damping and adjustable preload
- Rear Suspension
- Ohlins STX40 fully-adjustable piggyback reservoir RSU, 131mm rear wheel travel.
- Front Brakes
- Twin 310 mm floating discs, Brembo M50 4-piston radial monobloc calipers, switchable ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 220 mm fixed disc, Brembo single piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- Seat Height
- 23.9 deg.
- Fuel Capacity
- 17.4 L
- 4.7 L/100km (GTR2)
- Dry Weight
- 166 kg
- Crystal White, Matt Jet Black, Matt Silver Ice