2019 Triumph Speed Triple S - DEMO - $1350.00 Triumph Accessory Gift Certificate
2019 Speed Triple S - TR901088 - Left
It's About the Ride!
* Find current manufacturer's promotions; copy this link to your browser: https://www.aspowersports.com/factory-promotions#TriumphPromos
* All advertised vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. New vehicles sold by A&S Motorcycles are subject to freight, title transfer and document preparation fees and a $698.00 handling fee. Vehicle sales within California are subject to state sales tax, and license fees. If you are not a California resident but take delivery within California, you pay CA sales tax at the minimum rate and a title transfer fee. If you take delivery outside California, laws regarding titling, and taxes vary from state to state; please contact your local Department of Motor Vehicles for information. Some states have a reciprocal tax agreement with California.
*Trade-ins: A&S Motorcycles can accept your motorcycle, scooter, car, truck or RV in trade toward the purchase of a motorcycle. Please call today! All trades are subject to mechanical inspection by our service dept.
A&S Motorcycles | DLR # 05872 | 916-726-7334 | www.aspowersports.com | It's About the Ride!
Street Triple S – The New Street Champion
Setting a new standard, the stunning all-new Street Triple S serves up a thrilling, agile and addictive ride every day.
With stunning new street fighter looks, the highest level of finish ever, the new ‘S’ is lighter than its predecessor with higher spec tyres, Showa suspension and an all-new gullwing swingarm. Add to that its more powerful 765cc engine with up to 6.6% more peak power than the previous model at 113PS @ 11,250 rpm, ride-by-wire throttle, two riding modes, ABS and switchable traction control and you have a machine that’s serious fun.
- LCD Instrument Display: Updated LCD instrument pack for clear display of key rider information.
- Two Riding Modes: Adjust throttle response, ABS, and traction control settings at the touch of a button. The Street Triple S offers 2 riding modes; Road and Rain.
- Revised Switchcubes: Revised switchcubes complement the updated LCD instrument pack and are intuitive and easy to use, allowing the rider to select riding modes on the move or at a standstill.
- ABS and Switchable Traction Control: ABS brings a new level of control to the Street Triple, while switchable traction control manages both power and torque when the traction is compromised, maximising rider safety and control.
- Ride-By-Wire: Crisp, precise, and accurate throttle response, with improved on/off throttle transition enabling different throttle maps which, combined with the ABS and traction control settings, offers two riding modes.
- LED Position Light Headlights: The Street Triple S features new LED position light headlights which are 4.6x brighter than the previous generation bulb sidelight.
- High Specification Suspension: The Street Triple S comes with Showa upside-down ø41mm separate function front forks with 110mm travel and a stepped preload-adjustable piggyback reservoir monoshock rear suspension unit.
- Incredible Stopping Power: The Street Triple S model is fitted with Nissin 2-piston sliding calipers on the front and a Brembo single piston sliding caliper on the back.
- High Specification Wheels and Tyres: The Street Triple S gets premium Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa tyres as standard, delivering sharp and precise handling, as well as excellent stability and grip on the road.
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 765 cc
- Bore: 77.99 mm
- Stroke: 53.38 mm
- Compression: 12.65:1
- Max Power EC: 113 PS / 112 bhp (83.1 kW) @ 11,250 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 73 Nm @ 9100 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI. Electronic throttle control
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3 into 1 exhaust system low single sided stainless steel silencer
- Final Drive: X ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate.
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Front - Aluminium beam twin spar. Rear - 2 piece high pressure die cast
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, cast aluminium alloy
- Front Wheel: Cast aluminium alloy 5-spoke 17 x 3.5 in
- Rear Wheel: Cast aluminium alloy 5-spoke 17 x 5.5 in
- Front Tyre: 120/70ZR17
- Rear Tyre: 180/55ZR17
- Front Suspension: Showa 41 mm upside down separate function forks (SFF), 110 mm front wheel travel
- Rear Suspension: Showa piggyback reservoir monoshock, 124 mm rear wheel travel. Adjustable preload
- Front Brakes: Twin 310 mm floating discs, Nissin 2-piston sliding calipers, ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 220 mm fixed disc, Brembo single piston caliper, ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: LCD instrument pack with analogue tacho
- Width Handlebars: 735
- Height Without Mirror: 1060
- Seat Height: 810
- Wheelbase: 1410
- Rake: 24.8 º
- Trail: 104.3
- Dry Weight: 168
- Tank Capacity: 17.4
- Fuel Consumption: 4.5 L/100km (GTR2)
- CO2 Figures: EURO 4 Standard: 103.0 g/km **CO2 and fuel consumption are measured according to regulation 168/2013/EC. Figures on fuel consumption are derived from specific test conditions and are for comparative purposes only. They may not reflect real driving results.
- Engine Type
- 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- 765 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 77.99 x 53.38 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI. Electronic throttle control
- Final Drive
- X ring chain
- Front Suspension
- Showa 41 mm upside down separate function forks (SFF), 110 mm front wheel travel
- Rear Suspension
- Showa piggyback reservoir monoshock, 124 mm rear wheel travel. Adjustable preload
- Front Brakes
- Twin 310 mm floating discs, Nissin 2-piston sliding calipers, ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 220 mm fixed disc, Brembo single piston caliper, ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- Seat Height
- 24.8 deg.
- Fuel Capacity
- 17.4 L
- 4.5 L/100km (GTR2)
- Dry Weight
- 168 kg
- Phantom Black