2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro
It's About the Ride!
* Find current manufacturer's promotions; copy this link to your browser: https://www.aspowersports.com/factory-promotions#DucatiPromos
* All advertised vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. New vehicles sold by A&S Motorcycles are subject to freight, title transfer and document preparation fees and a $698.00 handling fee. Vehicle sales within California are subject to state sales tax, and license fees. If you are not a California resident but take delivery within California, you pay CA sales tax at the minimum rate and a title transfer fee. If you take delivery outside California, laws regarding titling, and taxes vary from state to state; please contact your local Department of Motor Vehicles for information. Some states have a reciprocal tax agreement with California.
*Trade-ins: A&S Motorcycles can accept your motorcycle, scooter, car, truck or RV in trade toward the purchase of a motorcycle. Please call today! All trades are subject to mechanical inspection by our service dept.
A&S Motorcycles | DLR # 05872 | 916-726-7334 | www.aspowersports.com | It's About the Ride!
The wild side of Ducati
The new Multistrada 1260 Enduro expands the concept of adventure with a new Ducati Testastretta DVT 1262 engine with full torque curve and a renewed chassis for greater ease of riding at low speeds or when maneuvering. A combination of performance and comfort that makes your travels unforgettable both on-road and off-road.
- New Testastretta DVT 1262: The latest evolution of the Ducati Testastretta engine, the Testastretta DVT 1262, lets you to enjoy maximum performances riding the new Multistrada 1260 Enduro. The increase in displacement and the use of the DVT (Desmodromic Variable Timing) system allow for torque delivery that is both full and fluid at low revs, guaranteeing sporty performance at medium-high speeds.
- Ready to cross every continent: The chassis dimensions of the new Multistrada 1260 Enduro were redefined to achieve the best compromise in terms of off-road riding and handling, with a passenger or luggage. The fully adjustable suspensions managed with the Ducati Skyhook Suspension Evo (DSS) system allows unprecedented versatility.
- Advanced electronics: The new Multistrada 1260 Enduro is equipped with an innovative electronic instrumentation that makes riding safe and comfortable. The redesigned interface is even more intuitive: Cruise Control, Hands-Free startup and backlit handlebar switches make the riding experience much more enjoyable and adapt perfectly to the rider's needs.
- Enduro inspiration, Ducati technology: The new Multistrada 1260 Enduro is equipped with the most advanced Ducati technology. Bosch Cornering ABS controls braking by maximising active safety even when the motorcycle is leaning into curves. The Ducati Traction Control modulates the slide of the rear wheel. But that's not all: Ride By Wire, Ducati Wheelie Control, semi-active Ducati Skyhook Suspensions (DSS) Evolution.
- Worry-free rides: The constant investment in quality guaranteed by the design, advanced materials and engineering has made it possible to modify the maintenance programme in a highly competitive manner, extending regular maintenance intervals to 15,000 km or one year and the valve clearance check at 30,000 km, with a great benefit for customers.
- Standard equipment: Evo Ducati Skyhook Suspension (DSS), Up/down Ducati Quick Shift (DQS), Cruise control, Hands-Free, Backlit handlebar switches, Ducati Multimedia System (DMS), Colour TFT 5" display, Full LED headlamp, Auto-off indicators.
- Type: Ducati Testastretta DVT 1262, L-Twin cylinder, 4 valves per cylinder, Dual Spark, Liquid cooled, Desmodromic Variable Timing
- Displacement: 1,262 cc (77.0 cu in.)
- Bore X Stroke: 106 x 71.5 mm
- Compression Ratio: 13.0:1
- Power: 116.4 kW (158.3 hp) @ 9,500 rpm
- Torque: 128.0 Nm (94.4 lb-ft, 13.0 kgm) @ 7,500 rpm
- Fuel Injection: Bosch electronic fuel injection system, Øeq 56 mm elliptical throttle bodies with Ride-by-Wire system
- Exhaust System: Stainless steel single muffler, Catalytic converter, and 2 lambda probes
- Gearbox: 6 speed with up/down Ducati Quick Shift (DQS)
- Primary Drive: Straight cut gears, ratio 1.84:1
- Ratios: 1=38/14, 2=30/17, 3=27/20, 4=24/22, 5=23/24, 6=22/25
- Final Drive: Chain; Front sprocket Z15, Rear sprocket Z43
- Clutch: Light action, Wet, Multiplate clutch with hydraulic control, Self-servo action on drive, Slipper action on over-run
- Frame: Tubular steel trellis frame
- Front Suspension: Ø 48 mm fully adjustable usd fork, Electronic compression and rebound damping adjustment with Evo Ducati Skyhook Suspension (DSS)
- Front Wheel: Tubeless spoked wheel in light alloy 3" x 19"
- Front Tyre: Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 120/70 ZR 19 (vehicle homologated also for Pirelli Scorpion Rally, same measures)
- Rear Suspension: Fully adjustable monoshock, Electronic compression, rebound damping and spring pre-load adjustment with Evo Ducati Skyhook Suspension (DSS), Aluminium double-sided swingarm
- Rear Wheel: Tubeless spoked wheel in light alloy 4.5" x 17"
- Rear Tyre: Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 170/60 ZR 17 (vehicle homologated also for Pirelli Scorpion Rally, same measures)
- Wheel Travel (Front/Rear): 185 mm / 185 mm (7.3 in. / 7.3 in.)
- Front Brake: 2 x Ø 320 mm semi-floating discs, Radially mounted Brembo monobloc M4.32-piston callipers, 2-pad, radial pump, Bosch Cornering ABS
- Instrumentation: Colour TFT 5 in. display
- Dry Weight: 225 kg (496 lb.)
- Kerb Weight: 254 kg (560 lb.)
- Seat Height: 860 mm (33.8 in.), 880 mm (34.6 in.) with high seat accessory, 840 mm (33.1 in.) with low seat accessory
- Wheelbase: 1,592 mm (62.7 in.)
- Rake: 25 deg.
- Trail: 112 mm (4.4 in.)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 30 L (7.9 US gal.)
- Number of Seats: 2
- Safety Equipment: Ducati Safety Pack: Bosch Cornering ABS and Ducati Traction Control DTC. Riding Modes, Power Modes, Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC), Ducati Cornering Lights, Vehicle Hold Control (VHC)
- Standard Equipment: Evo Ducati Skyhook Suspension (DSS), Up/down Ducati Quick Shift (DQS), Cruise control, Hands-Free, Backlit handlebar switches, Ducati Multimedia System (DMS), Colour TFT 5" display, Full LED headlamp, Auto-off indicators
- Ready for: Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS), Anti-theft system
- Warranty: 24 months, Unlimited mileage
- Maintenance Service Intervals: 15,000 km (9,000 miles) / 12 months
- Valve Clearance Check: 30,000 km (18,000 miles)
- Standard: Euro 4
- CO2 Emissions: 130 g/km
- Consumption: 5.5 l/100 km
- Note:: Only for countries where Euro 4 standard applies.
- Engine Type
- Ducati Testastretta DVT 1262, L-Twin cylinder, 4 valves per cylinder
- 1,262 cc (77.0 cu in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 106 x 71.5 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Bosch electronic fuel injection system, Øeq 56 mm elliptical throttle bodies with Ride-by-Wire system
- 6 speed with up/down Ducati Quick Shift (DQS)
- Final Drive
- Chain; Front sprocket Z15, Rear sprocket Z43
- Front Suspension
- Ø 48 mm fully adjustable usd fork, Electronic compression and rebound damping adjustment with Evo Ducati Skyhook Suspension (DSS)
- Rear Suspension
- Fully adjustable monoshock, Electronic compression, rebound damping and spring pre-load adjustment with Evo Ducati Skyhook Suspension (DSS), Aluminium double-sided swingarm
- Front Brakes
- 2 x Ø 320 mm semi-floating discs, Radially mounted Brembo monobloc M4.32-piston callipers, 2-pad, radial pump, Bosch Cornering ABS
- Front Tire
- Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 120/70 ZR 19
- Rear Tire
- Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 170/60 ZR 17
- 62.7 in. (1,592 mm)
- Seat Height
- 33.8 in. (860 mm)
- 25 deg.
- 4.4 in. (112 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.9 US gal. (30 L)
- Dry Weight
- 496 lb. (225 kg)
- 24 months, Unlimited mileage