2019 BMW R1250GS Adventure
Stock Image: Ice Grey
N2H Ice Grey N/C
ZPP Premium Package $3,450.00
182 DTC (Dynamic Traction Control) N/C
230 Comfort Package N/C
350 Chrome Exhaust Pipe N/C
519 Heated Grips N/C
530 TPM (Tire Pressure Monitor) N/C
233 Touring Package N/C
191 Dynamic ESA N/C
193 Keyless Ride N/C
272 GPS Preparation N/C
538 Cruise Control N/C
562 LED Auxiliary Lights N/C
680 Saddle Bag Mounts for ALU Cases N/C
235 Dynamic Package N/C
222 Gear Shift Assist Pro N/C
224 Ride Modes Pro N/C
5AB Internal Code N/C
5AC ABS Pro N/C
992 Market Launch Equipment N/C
Net Total $23,395.00
Destination Charge $495.00
Total Suggested Price $23,890.00
* For 50 years, A&S Motorcycles has been the premiere Sacramento area motorcycle shop. We specialize in fine European machines from BMW, Ducati and Triumph. We've earned our reputation by offering the best bikes, new and used, along with excellent customer service. Whether you need parts, riding gear or accessories to make your bike unique, we are here for you.
It's About the Ride!
* Find current manufacturer's promotions; copy this link to your browser: https://www.aspowersports.com/factory-promotions#BMWPromos
* All advertised vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. New vehicles sold by A&S Motorcycles are subject to freight, title transfer and document preparation fees and a $698.00 handling fee. Vehicle sales within California are subject to state sales tax, and license fees. If you are not a California resident but take delivery within California, you pay CA sales tax at the minimum rate and a title transfer fee. If you take delivery outside California, laws regarding titling, and taxes vary from state to state; please contact your local Department of Motor Vehicles for information. Some states have a reciprocal tax agreement with California.
*Trade-ins: A&S Motorcycles can accept your motorcycle, scooter, car, truck or RV in trade toward the purchase of a motorcycle. Please call today! All trades are subject to mechanical inspection by our service dept.
A&S Motorcycles | DLR # 05872 | 916-726-7334 | www.aspowersports.com | It's About the Ride!
THE NEW BMW R 1250 GS ADVENTURE.
YOUR JOURNEY IS THE DESTINATION.
The new BMW R 1250 GS Adventure is built for your challenges. Rough routes, adverse conditions and the most remote destinations are no problem for the queen of travel enduros. With the increase in capacity to 1,254 cc and 136 hp, you have even more power for wilderness, desert or country road. In addition to the increased performance, the engine also works more efficiently and gives you the endurance you need in order to reach the next stage finish. The variable camshaft control BMW ShiftCam is an entirely new technology - it offers you power in every engine speed range and gives the Boxer engine an unprecedented culture. No matter what adventure drives you, the BMW R 1250 GS Adventure is ready to go with you.
The color Ice Grey gives the basic model a special appearance on the road as well as on the terrain. The main frame and handlebars are silver, the drivetrain, the cross-spoked wheels, the black hand protector and the brake calipers black, and the seat red and black, creating attractive contrasts.
- 7.9-gallon fuel tank: 7.9 gallons of fuel gives you the range you need for long distances. Best of all, with the energy efficiency of the Boxer engine, you can go even further with one tank of fuel.
- 6.5" color TFT display with Connectivity in series: Connect your smartphone to your bike via Bluetooth. The 6.5-inch TFT display shows you everything about your motorcycle and offers you in conjunction with the smartphone app additional features such as navigation, music and phone.
- Full LED headlights as standard: In both low beam and high beam, the illumination is wider, more consistent and further than with conventional headlights.
- Big windscreen: No matter where it takes you. The large windscreen offers high comfort for the head, neck and shoulders as well as weather protection in every riding situation.
- BMW ShiftCam: The ShiftCam lettering: a clear indication of the new boxer engine with variable camshaft control.
- Style HP: The Style HP includes front suspension extension, frame guard, gold cross-spoked wheels and the Rally seat - as well as BMW Motorsport colors.
- Seat options: Six different seat options, from the standard seat to the rally seat to the comfort seat: the seat heights range from 800 to 900 mm.
- Style Exclusive: Valuable materials and haptics characterize the Style Exclusive. The matte paint Kalamata Metallic Matte is very elegant when combined with the dark frame. The black handlebars and golden calipers round off the overall impression.
- Type: Air/liquid-cooled 4-stroke flat twin engine, double overhead camshaft, one balance shaft and variable engine timing system BMW ShiftCam
- Bore x stroke: 102.5 mm x 76 mm
- Capacity: 1,254 cc
- Rated output: 136 hp (100 kW) at 7,750 rpm
- Max. torque: 105 lb-ft (143 Nm) at 6,250 rpm
- Compression ratio: 12.5 : 1
- Mixture control / engine management: Electronic fuel injection with ride-by-wire throttle system
- Emission control: Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter, emission standard EU-4
- Maximum speed: Over 125 mph
- Fuel consumption: 50 mpg (WMTC)
- Fuel type: Premium Unleaded
- Alternator: Three-phase 510 W generator
- Battery: 12 V / 11.8 Ah, maintenance-free
- Clutch: Multiplate wet clutch, hydraulically operated
- Gearbox: Constant-mesh 6-speed gearbox with helical cut gears
- Drive: Shaft drive
- Frame: Two section frame, front - and bolted on rear frame, load bearing engine
- Front wheel location / suspension: BMW Telelever, Ø 37 mm, central spring strut
- Rear wheel location / suspension: Cast aluminum single-sided swing arm with BMW Paralever; WAD strut (travel-related damping), spring pre-load hydraulically adjustable (continuously variable) via handwheel, rebound damping adjustable via handwheel
- Suspension travel, front / rear: 8.3" / 8.7" (210 mm / 220 mm)
- Wheelbase: 59.7" (1,517 mm)
- Castor: 4.1" (104 mm)
- Steering head angle: 63.7°
- Wheels: Cross spoke wheels
- Rim, front: 3.00 x 19"
- Rim, rear: 4.50 x 17"
- Tires, front: 120/70 R 19
- Tires, rear: 170/60 R 17
- Brake, front: Dual floating disc brakes, 4-piston fixed calipers, diameter 305 mm
- Brake, rear: Single disc brake, diameter 276 mm, dual-piston floating caliper
- ABS: BMW Motorrad Integral ABS (part-integral, can be switched off)
- Length: 89.4" (2,270 mm)
- Width (incl. mirrors): 38.6" (980 mm)
- Height (excl. mirrors): 57.5" (1,460 mm)
- Seat height, unladen weight: 35"/35.8"
- Inner leg curve, unladen weight: 76.8"/78.3"
- Unladen weight, road ready, fully fueled: 591 lbs (268 kg)
- Permitted total weight: 1,069 lbs (485 kg)
- Payload (with standard equipment): 479 lbs (217 kg)
- Usable tank volume: 7.9 gal (30 L)
- Reserve: Approx. 1 gal (4 L)
- 2 Ride Modes (Rain/Road)
- ABS (Disengageable)
- Adjustable Windshield
- Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Center Stand
- ASC (Automatic Stability Control)
- Connectivity with TFT Display
- Cross-Spoke Wheels
- Engine Skid Plate
- Dynamic Brake Control
- Hand Protection
- Height Adjustable Rider Seat
- Hill Start Control
- Horseshoe Style "Horizontal Y" Headlight Element
- LED Headlight
- LED Tail Light
- On-Board Computer Pro
- Longitudinally Adjustable Passenger Seat
- Power Socket
- Removable Passenger Foot Pegs
- Steering Damper
- ShiftCam (Variable Camshaft Control)
- Storage Compartment
- Wide Foot Rests
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke flat twin engine
- 1,254 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 102.5 mm x 76 mm
- Compression Ratio
- 12.5 : 1
- Constant-mesh 6-speed gearbox with helical cut gears
- Final Drive
- Shaft drive
- Front Suspension
- BMW Telelever, Ø 37 mm, central spring strut
- Rear Suspension
- Cast aluminum single-sided swing arm with BMW Paralever; WAD strut (travel-related damping), spring pre-load hydraulically adjustable (continuously variable) via handwheel, rebound damping adjustable via handwheel
- Front Brakes
- Dual floating disc brakes, 4-piston fixed calipers, diameter 305 mm
- Rear Brakes
- Single disc brake, diameter 276 mm, dual-piston floating caliper
- Front Tire
- 120/70 R 19
- Rear Tire
- 170/60 R 17
- 59.7 in. (1,517 mm)
- Seat Height
- 35 in./35.8 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.9 gal. (30 L)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 591 lb. (268 kg)
- Ice Grey