2019 BMW R nineT Pure
Stock Image: Catalano Grey
N0Y Catalano Grey N/C
ZSL Select Package 250
519 Heated Grips N/C
145 Spoked Wheels 500
5AB Internal Code N/C
Net Total 10,745.00
Destination Charge 495
Total Suggested Price 11,240.00
* For over 50 years, A&S Motorcycles has been the premiere Sacramento area motorcycle shop. We specialize in fine European machines from BMW, Ducati and Triumph. We've earned our reputation by offering the best bikes, new and used, along with excellent customer service. Whether you need parts, riding gear or accessories to make your bike unique, we are here for you.
It's About the Ride!
* Find current manufacturer's promotions; copy this link to your browser: https://www.aspowersports.com/factory-promotions#BMWPromos
* All advertised vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. New vehicles sold by A&S Motorcycles are subject to freight, title transfer and document preparation fees and a $698.00 handling fee. Vehicle sales within California are subject to state sales tax, and license fees. If you are not a California resident but take delivery within California, you pay CA sales tax at the minimum rate and a title transfer fee. If you take delivery outside California, laws regarding titling, and taxes vary from state to state; please contact your local Department of Motor Vehicles for information. Some states have a reciprocal tax agreement with California.
*Trade-ins: A&S Motorcycles can accept your motorcycle, scooter, car, truck or RV in trade toward the purchase of a motorcycle. Please call today! All trades are subject to mechanical inspection by our service dept.
A&S Motorcycles | DLR # 05872 | 916-726-7334 | www.aspowersports.com | It's About the Ride!
THE BMW R nine T pure.
Pure. Simplified. Air-cooled.
The BMW R nineT Pure is perfect for everyone who loves the classic roadster design and is looking for a pure motorcycle experience. It is reminiscent of the 1970's and 80's era. But its roots go deeper. Even the very first motorcycle from BMW was simple and dynamic. Back then, in 1923, the BMW opposed-twin engine was already the heart of the entire concept. Today, the R nineT Pure offers you many options to customize your motorcycle. You can realize your dreams: for your bike and your lifestyle. You will feel its origin, whether you're customizing it, or enjoying the thrill of opening the throttle.
- Round headlight with BMW Logo: The chrome-plated ring and body-colored housing underline the classic R nineT Pure look.
- Classic round instrument speedometer: Style and elegance with every glance into the cockpit.
- Front-wheel cover: The lacquered cover adds a further classic touch at the front.
- Cast aluminum single-sided swing-arm: A veritable highlight, both visually and functionally.
- "nineT" logo on air inlet: An unmistakable indicator of its family heritage.
- Modern LED rear light: An exciting contrast to the classic round headlight at the front.
- Variable rear: The passenger frame can be disassembled. If you prefer to ride alone, a hump can also be installed as a special accessory.
- 2-in-1 exhaust system: The stainless steel exhaust system emphasizes the classic roadster look.
- Type: Air/oil-cooled, 4-stroke flat twin engine with balance shaft, four valves per cylinder, double overhead camshaft, wet sump lubrication
- Bore x stroke: 101 mm x 73 mm
- Capacity: 1,170 cc
- Rated output: 110 hp (81 kW) at 7,750 rpm
- Max. torque: 86 lb-ft (116 Nm) at 6,000 rpm
- Compression ratio: 12.0:1
- Mixture control / engine management: Electronic fuel injection
- Emission control: Controlled 3-way catalytic converter, emission standard EU-4
- Maximum speed: Over 125 mph
- Fuel consumption: 44 mpg (WMTC)
- Fuel type: Premium Unleaded
- Alternator: Three-phase alternator 720 W
- Battery: 12 V / 14 Ah, maintenance-free
- Clutch: Single dry plate clutch, hydraulically operated
- Gearbox: Constant mesh 6-speed gearbox with helical cut gears
- Secondary drive: Shaft drive 2.91:1
- Frame: Three-section frame consisting of one front and two rear sections, load-bearing engine-gearbox unit, removeable pillion frame for single rider use
- Front wheel location / suspension: Telescopic forks, Ø 43 mm
- Rear wheel location / suspension: Cast aluminum single-sided swing arm with BMW Paralever; central spring strut, spring pre-load hydraulically adjustable (continuously variable) at handwheel, rebound damping adjustable
- Suspension travel front / rear: 4.9" / 4.7" (125 mm / 120 mm)
- Wheelbase: 58.8" (1,493 mm)
- Castor: 4.1" (105 mm)
- Steering head angle: 63.4°
- Wheels: Cast aluminum wheels
- Rim, front: 3.50 x 17"
- Rim, rear: 5.50 x 17"
- Tires, front: 120/70 ZR 17
- Tires, rear: 180/55 ZR 17
- Brake, front: Dual floating disc brakes, 4-piston calipers, diameter 320 mm
- Brake, rear: Single disc brake, diameter 265 mm, dual-piston floating caliper
- ABS: BMW Motorrad ABS
- Length: 82.9" (2,105 mm)
- Width (incl. mirrors): 35.4" (900 mm)
- Height (incl. mirrors): 48.8" (1,240 mm)
- Seat height, unladen weight: Standard Seat: 31.7", Custom Front Seat: 31.3", Low Seat: 30.5"
- Inner leg curve, unladen weight: Standard Seat: 70.3", Custom Front Seat: 69.9", Low Seat: 68.1"
- Unladen weight, road ready, fully fueled: 483 lbs (219 kg)
- Permitted total weight: 948 lbs (430 kg)
- Payload (with standard equipment): 465 lbs (211 kg)
- Usable tank volume: 4.5 gal (17 l)
- Reserve: Approx. 1 gal (3.5 l)
- Adjustable Rear Suspension Spring Preload
- Adjustable Rear Shock Absorber Rebound
- LED Tail Light
- Cast Aluminum Wheels
- Disc Brakes
- Modular Frame Concept
- Power Socket
- Smoked Grey Turn Signal Lenses
- Steel Fuel Tank
- Steering Damper
- Two Section Dual Seat
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke flat twin engine
- 1,170 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 101 mm x 73 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Constant mesh 6-speed gearbox with helical cut gears
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic forks, Ø 43 mm
- Rear Suspension
- Cast aluminum single-sided swing arm with BMW Paralever; central spring strut, spring pre-load hydraulically adjustable (continuously variable) at handwheel, rebound damping adjustable
- Front Brakes
- Dual floating disc brakes, 4-piston calipers, diameter 320 mm
- Rear Brakes
- Single disc brake, diameter 265 mm, dual-piston floating caliper
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear Tire
- 180/55 ZR 17
- 58.8 in. (1,493 mm)
- Seat Height
- Standard Seat: 31.7 in., Custom Front Seat: 31.3 in., Low Seat: 30.5 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal. (17 L)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 483 lb. (219 kg)
- Catalano Grey