2019 BMW K1600B
2019 BMW K1600B - Imperial Blue Metallic
N2T Imperial Blue Metallic $200.00
ZPP Premium Package $5,500.00
143 Bluetooth Interface Control N/C
376 Radio Software N/C
431 Comfort Pkg N/C
193 Keyless Ride N/C
222 Gear Shift Assist Pro N/C
417 Central Locking System N/C
562 LED Auxiliary Lights N/C
603 Anti Theft Alarm System N/C
47A Grand America N/C
271 Audio Syst. w/ Radio, Sirius & GPS Prep N/C
36A Floorboards N/C
553 Windshield High N/C
5AA Reverse Assist N/C
617 Additonal Speakers N/C
671 Engine Protection Bar N/C
696 Topcase N/C
894 Safety Plus Package $800.00
134 Adaptive Headlight N/C
530 TPM (Tire Pressure Monitor) N/C
636 Center Stand $175.00
Net Total $26,770.00
Destination Charge $645.00
Total Suggested Price $27,415.00
* For 50 years, A&S Motorcycles has been the premiere Sacramento area motorcycle shop. We specialize in fine European machines from BMW, Ducati and Triumph. We've earned our reputation by offering the best bikes, new and used, along with excellent customer service. Whether you need parts, riding gear or accessories to make your bike unique, we are here for you.
It's About the Ride!
* Find current manufacturer's promotions; copy this link to your browser: https://www.aspowersports.com/factory-promotions#BMWPromos
* All advertised vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. New vehicles sold by A&S Motorcycles are subject to freight, title transfer and document preparation fees and a $698.00 handling fee. Vehicle sales within California are subject to state sales tax, and license fees. If you are not a California resident but take delivery within California, you pay CA sales tax at the minimum rate and a title transfer fee. If you take delivery outside California, laws regarding titling, and taxes vary from state to state; please contact your local Department of Motor Vehicles for information. Some states have a reciprocal tax agreement with California.
*Trade-ins: A&S Motorcycles can accept your motorcycle, scooter, car, truck or RV in trade toward the purchase of a motorcycle. Please call today! All trades are subject to mechanical inspection by our service dept.
A&S Motorcycles | DLR # 05872 | 916-726-7334 | www.aspowersports.com | It's About the Ride!
The BMW K 1600 B.
TAKE A RELAXED CRUISE ANYTIME.
If you're hungry for asphalt and for new horizons, then the Bagger is the motorcycle for your journey. With its six cylinders, it delivers impressive power and extraordinary running smoothness. Let the journey begin. You and the bike become one with the road in the Bagger silhouette: the chopped windscreen and the striking rear ensure an unmistakable appearance. Behind its good looks is a great deal of innovative technology and a high level of comfort. So get going with the K 1600 B.
- Six-cylinder in-line engine: An extraordinary running smoothness with 1,649 cc capacity, while 70% of the peak torque is already achieved at 1,500 rpm.
- LED indicators and brake lights integrated into the cases: The striking rear underlines the streamlined silhouette of the bagger.
- Chrome details: High-quality chrome parts ensure elegance and visible luxury.
- Tubular handlebars: Cruise in bagger style.
- Low seat for more comfort: The height of the low seat is comfortable and easier to access at the same time.
- Reverse Assist: Ensures effortless maneuvering.
- Footrest plates: The redesigned footrest plates ensure comfortable support.
- Chopped windscreen: The new windscreen allows for both a greater presence and wind protection.
- Type: Liquid cooled, 4-stroke in-line 6-cylinder engine, four valves per cylinder, double overhead camshafts, dry sump lubrication
- Bore / stroke: 72 mm x 67.5 mm
- Capacity: 1,649 cc
- Rated output: 160 hp (118 kw) at 7,750 rpm
- Max. torque: 129 lb-ft (175 Nm) at 5,250 rpm
- Compression ratio: 12.2 : 1
- Mixture control: Electronic fuel injection with ride-by-wire throttle system
- Emission control: Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter, emission standard EU-4
- Maximum speed: Over 125 mph
- Fuel consumption per 100 km based on WMTC: 41 mpg (WMTC)
- Fuel type: Premium Unleaded
- Alternator: Three-phase 700 W alternator
- Battery: 12 V / 19 Ah, maintenance-free
- Clutch: Multi-plate wet clutch, hydraulically operated
- Gearbox: Constant-mesh 6-speed gearbox with helical cut gears
- Drive: Shaft drive 2.75:1
- Frame: Aluminum bridge-type frame with load-bearing engine
- Front wheel location / suspension: BMW Duolever; central spring strut
- Rear wheel location / suspension: BMW Paralever
- Suspension travel, front / rear: 4.5" / 4.9" (115 mm / 125 mm)
- Wheelbase: 63.7" (1,618 mm)
- Castor: 4.2" (106.4 mm)
- Steering head angle: 62.2°
- Wheels: Cast aluminum wheels
- Rim, front: 3.50 x 17"
- Rim, rear: 6.00 x 17"
- Tires, front: 120/70 ZR 17
- Tires, rear: 190/55 ZR 17
- Brake, front: Dual floating disc brakes, 4-piston fixed calipers, diameter 320 mm
- Brake, rear: Single disc brake, diameter 320 mm, dual-piston floating caliper
- ABS: BMW Motorrad Integral ABS (part-integral)
- Length: 97.3" (2,470 mm)
- Width (incl. mirrors): 39.4" (1,000 mm)
- Height (excl. mirrors): 51.2" (1,300 mm)
- Seat height, unladen weight: Standard Seat: 30.7", Low Seat: 29.5"
- Inner leg curve, unladen weight: Standard Seat: 69.7", Low Seat: 67.7"
- Unladen weight, road ready, fully fueled: 741 lbs (336 kg)
- Permitted total weight: 1,235 lbs (560 kg)
- Payload (with standard equipment): 494 lbs (224 kg)
- Usable tank volume: 7.0 gal (26.5 l)
- Reserve: Approx. 1 gal (4 l)
- 3 Ride Modes (Rain/Road/Dynamic)
- ABS Pro
- DTC (Dynamic Traction Control)
- Cruise Control
- Heated Seats (Rider + Passenger)
- Dynamic ESA
- LED Tail Light
- Hill Start Control Pro
- Multifunction Display
- Power Socket
- On-Board Computer
- Saddle Bags in Body Color
- Seat 29.5" Height (Low)
- Stepless Power Adjustable Windshield
- Standard Seat 29.5"
- Xenon Headlight with Dynamic Leveling
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke in-line 6-cylinder engine
- 1,649 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 72 mm x 67.5 mm
- Compression Ratio
- 12.2 : 1
- Constant-mesh 6-speed gearbox with helical cut gears
- Final Drive
- Shaft drive 2.75:1
- Front Suspension
- BMW Duolever; central spring strut
- Rear Suspension
- BMW Paralever
- Front Brakes
- Dual floating disc brakes, 4-piston fixed calipers, diameter 320 mm
- Rear Brakes
- Single disc brake, diameter 320 mm, dual-piston floating caliper
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear Tire
- 190/55 ZR 17
- 63.7 in. (1,618 mm)
- Seat Height
- Standard Seat: 30.7 in., Low Seat: 29.5 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.0 gal. (26.5 L)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 741 lb. (336 kg)
- Imperial Blue Metallic