2019 BMW F850GS Adventure $1500 Rebate and Special Financing
Stock Image: Ice Grey
N2H Ice Grey N/C
ZPP Premium Package $4,050.00
182 DTC (Dynamic Traction Control) N/C
191 Dynamic ESA N/C
192 LED Style Element N/C
193 Keyless Ride N/C
222 Gear Shift Assist Pro N/C
224 Ride Modes Pro N/C
272 GPS Preparation N/C
519 Heated Grips N/C
530 TPM (Tire Pressure Monitor) N/C
538 Cruise Control N/C
562 LED Auxiliary Lights N/C
5AC ABS Pro N/C
636 Center Stand N/C
680 Saddle Bag Mounts for ALU Cases N/C
6AB Connectivity N/C
5AB Internal Code N/C
992 Market Launch Equipment N/C
Net Total $18,345.00
Destination Charge $495.00
Total Suggested Price $18,840.00
* For 50 years, A&S Motorcycles has been the premiere Sacramento area motorcycle shop. We specialize in fine European machines from BMW, Ducati and Triumph. We've earned our reputation by offering the best bikes, new and used, along with excellent customer service. Whether you need parts, riding gear or accessories to make your bike unique, we are here for you.
It's About the Ride!
* Find current manufacturer's promotions; copy this link to your browser: https://www.aspowersports.com/factory-promotions#BMWPromos
* All advertised vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. New vehicles sold by A&S Motorcycles are subject to freight, title transfer and document preparation fees and a $698.00 handling fee. Vehicle sales within California are subject to state sales tax, and license fees. If you are not a California resident but take delivery within California, you pay CA sales tax at the minimum rate and a title transfer fee. If you take delivery outside California, laws regarding titling, and taxes vary from state to state; please contact your local Department of Motor Vehicles for information. Some states have a reciprocal tax agreement with California.
*Trade-ins: A&S Motorcycles can accept your motorcycle, scooter, car, truck or RV in trade toward the purchase of a motorcycle. Please call today! All trades are subject to mechanical inspection by our service dept.
A&S Motorcycles | DLR # 05872 | 916-726-7334 | www.aspowersports.com | It's About the Ride!
The BMW F 850 GS Adventure.
The world becomes the adventure.
The unknown is exactly what inspires you to get up, get out and go, far, far away, and not just on paved roads. With the BMW F 850 GS Adventure, you'll conquer new terrain, you'll be ready for new adventures and ready to ride - wherever you go. This "travel enduro" is made for explorers. For people who think no destination is too far and no distance too remote. Experience the world with a companion that's so reliable, robust and powerful that it can even keep up with your curiosity. Introducing the new F 850 GS Adventure.
Let the adventure begin: Your F 850 GS Adventure in the base color ice grey.
- 21-inch-front-wheel and cross-spoked rims: The 21-inch-front-wheel and the cross-spoked rims are made for off-roading.
- Touring windscreen including adjuster: The adjustable touring windscreen allows for quick adaptation to different conditions. Less wind resistance and more weather protection mean more relaxed riding and increased comfort -
especiallyon long tours.
- Comfort seat as a standard feature: The standard comfortable rider's seat ensures a fatigue-free ride. Ideal for those long hours in the saddle and another example of extremely well-thought-out ergonomics.
- Increased range thanks to 6.1 gallon tank: Increased range for more adventure: thanks to the larger tank, you're well prepared for adventures that take you on long rides to the most remote places in the world.
- Engine guard and engine protection bars as standard features: With the standard plastic engine guard made or the optional stainless steel engine guard, the F 850 GS Adventure is better protected against stone chips and scratches. Robust and suitable for world travel.
- Standard LED headlight: The LED headlights in a modern design illuminate the world ahead and increase active safety.
- Extensive storage space: With the sturdy storage, your equipment is always well protected, even on rough terrain. The standard stainless steel luggage rack is the robust holder for the optional aluminum cases.
- Powerful engine: Water-cooled, 2-cylinder, four-stroke engine with four cam-operated valves per cylinder, two overhead camshafts and dry-sump lubrication. Rated at 90 hp (70 kW) at 8,000 rpm and 63 lb-ft of torque at 6,250 rpm.
- Type: Liquid cooled, 4-stroke parallel twin engine, four valves per cylinder, double overhead camshafts, dry sump lubrication
- Bore x stroke: 84 mm x 77 mm
- Capacity: 853 cc
- Rated output: 90 hp (66 kW) at 8,000 rpm
- Max. torque: 63 lb-ft (86 Nm) at 6,250 rpm
- Compression ratio: 12.7 : 1
- Mixture control / engine management: Electronic fuel injection
- Emission control: Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter, emission standard EU-4
- Maximum speed: 125 mph
- Fuel consumption: 57 mpg (WMTC)
- Fuel type: Premium Unleaded
- Alternator: Three-phase 416 W generator
- Battery: 12 V / 10 Ah, maintenance-free
- Clutch: Multi-plate wet clutch, mechanically operated
- Gearbox: Constant-mesh 6-speed gearbox with straight cut gears
- Drive: Chain drive
- Frame: Tubular steel space frame , load bearing engine
- Front wheel location / suspension: Upside-down telescopic fork, Ø 43 mm
- Rear wheel location / suspension: Cast aluminum 2-sided swing arm, WAD strut (travel related damping), spring pre-load hydraulically adjustable (continuously variable) at handwheel, rebound damping adjustable
- Suspension travel front / rear: 9.1" / 8.5" (230 mm / 215 mm)
- Wheelbase: 62.7" (1593 mm)
- Castor: 4.9" (125 mm)
- Steering head angle: 62°
- Wheels: Wire spoke wheels
- Rim, front: 2.15 x 21"
- Rim, rear: 4.25 x 17"
- Tires, front: 90/90 - 21 54V
- Tires, rear: 150/70 - 17 69V
- Brake, front: Dual floating disc brakes, dual-piston floating calipers, diameter 305 mm
- Brake, rear: Single disc brake, diameter 265 mm, single-piston floating caliper
- ABS: BMW Motorrad ABS (can be switched off)
- Length: 90.6" (2,300 mm)
- Width (incl. mirrors): 37" (939 mm)
- Height (excl. mirrors): 56.6" (1,437 mm)
- Seat height, unladen weight: Standard Seat: 34.4"
- Inner leg curve, unladen weight: Standard Seat: 76.8"
- Unladen weight, road ready, fully fueled: 538 lbs (244 kg)
- Permitted total weight: 1,003 lbs (455 kg)
- Payload (with standard equipment): 465 lbs (211 kg)
- Usable tank volume: 6.1 gal (23 l)
- Reserve: Approx. 0.9 gal (3.5 l)
- 2 Ride Modes (Rain/Road)
- Adjustable Clutch Lever
- Adjustable Foot Brake Pedal
- Adjustable Gear Shifter
- Adjustable Hand Brake Lever
- Adjustable High Windshield
- Adjustable Rear Suspension Spring Preload
- Adjustable Rear Shock Absorber Rebound
- ASC (Automatic Stability Control)
- Cross-Spoke Wheels
- Comfort Seat
- Engine Protection Bars
- Engine Skid Plate
- Hand Protection
- LED Headlight
- LED Tail Light
- Luggage Rack
- Multifunction Display
- On-Board Computer
- Power Socket
- Rear Suspension Strut with Travel-Dependent Damping
- Ride-By-Wire Throttle
- Tank Protection Bar
- Upside-Down Forks
- Wide Foot Rests
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke parallel twin engine
- 853 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 84 mm x 77 mm
- Compression Ratio
- 12.7 : 1
- Constant-mesh 6-speed gearbox with straight cut gears
- Final Drive
- Chain drive
- Front Suspension
- Upside-down telescopic fork, Ø 43 mm
- Rear Suspension
- Cast aluminum 2-sided swing arm, WAD strut (travel related damping), spring pre-load hydraulically adjustable (continuously variable) at handwheel, rebound damping adjustable
- Front Brakes
- Dual floating disc brakes, dual-piston floating calipers, diameter 305 mm
- Rear Brakes
- Single disc brake, diameter 265 mm, single-piston floating caliper
- Front Tire
- 90/90 - 21 54V
- Rear Tire
- 150/70 - 17 69V
- 62.7 in. (1593 mm)
- Seat Height
- Standard Seat: 34.4 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.1 gal. (23 L)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 538 lb. (244 kg)
- Ice Grey