2018 Triumph Street Triple R $500 Rebate or Special Financing
Stock Image: Crystal White
It's About the Ride!
* Find current manufacturer's promotions; copy this link to your browser: https://www.aspowersports.com/factory-promotions#TriumphPromos
* All advertised vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. New vehicles sold by A&S Motorcycles are subject to freight, title transfer and document preparation fees and a $698.00 handling fee. Vehicle sales within California are subject to state sales tax, and license fees. If you are not a California resident but take delivery within California, you pay CA sales tax at the minimum rate and a title transfer fee. If you take delivery outside California, laws regarding titling, and taxes vary from state to state; please contact your local Department of Motor Vehicles for information. Some states have a reciprocal tax agreement with California.
*Trade-ins: A&S Motorcycles can accept your motorcycle, scooter, car, truck or RV in trade toward the purchase of a motorcycle. Please call today! All trades are subject to mechanical inspection by our service dept.
A&S Motorcycles | DLR # 05872 | 916-726-7334 | www.aspowersports.com | It's About the Ride!
Taking the performance, specification and finish to a higher level the Street Triple R delivers the perfect blend of power and performance for focused road riding.
With an even more powerful engine the new ‘R’ delivers a host of additional features including four riding modes, new angle-adjustable full-colour TFT instruments with 5" screen, fully adjustable Showa suspension and Brembo M4.32 radial monobloc front brake calipers.
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, Inline 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 765 cc
- Bore Stroke: 3.07 in. (77.99 mm) / 2.10 in. (53.38 mm)
- Compression: 12.65:1
- Max Power EC: 116 hp (86.8 kW) @ 12,000 rpm 57 lb.f ft. (77 Nm) @ 9,400 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 77Nm @ 9400rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI. Electronic throttle control
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3 into 1 exhaust system low single sided stainless steel silencer
- Final drive: O ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate, slip-assisted
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Front - Aluminium beam twin spar. Rear - 2 piece high pressure die cast
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, cast aluminium alloy
- Front Wheels: Cast aluminum alloy 5-spoke 17 x 3.5 in.
- Rear Wheels: Cast aluminum alloy 5-spoke 17 x 5.5 in.
- Front Tires: 120/70ZR17
- Rear Tires: 180/55ZR17
- Front Suspension: Showa 41mm upside down separate function big piston forks (SF-BPF), 115mm front wheel travel. Adjustable compression damping, rebound damping and adjustable preload
- Rear Suspension: Showa piggyback reservoir monoshock, 134mm rear wheel travel. Adjustable spring preload (lock-rings), compression damping and rebound damping.
- Brakes Front: Twin 310mm floating discs, Brembo M4.32 4-piston radial monobloc calipers, switchable ABS
- Brakes Rear: Single 220mm fixed disc, Brembo single piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: Full-colour, 5" TFT instrument pack with 3x styles and high/low contrast options
- Width Handlebars: 29 in. (735 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 43 in. (1085 mm)
- Seat Height: 32 in. (825 mm)
- Wheelbase: 56 in. (1410 mm)
- Rake: 23.9º
- Trail: 3.9 in. (100 mm)
- Dry Weight: 6.5 in. (166 kg)
- Tank Capacity: 4.6 gal. (17.4 L)
- Fuel Consumption: 49 mpg (4.8 l/100 km) (GTR2)
- CO2 figures: EURO 4 Standard: 112 g/km
- 118 PS at 12,000 RPM
- 77 NM peak torque at 9,400rpm
- Brembo M4.32 monobloc front brake calipers with radial master cylinder
- Assist and slip clutch
- Fully adjustable Showa separate function fork front suspension
- Fully adjustable Showa RSU
- Switchable ABS and traction control
- 5” full-colour TFT instrument pack
- 4 Riding modes Sport, Road, Rain and Rider
- High-spec onboard computer, including all the features of the ‘S’ model plus: journey time, average speed, average fuel consumption, instantaneous fuel consumption, range to empty, two trips and ambient temperature
- New switchcubes with 5-way joystick control
- DRL headlights
- Self cancelling indicators
- Sporty body-coloured flyscreen with integrated air intake from Speed Triple
- Premium seat stitching and vinyl
- Red rear subframe, wheel pinstripes and detailing
- Low ride height (LRH) model available
- Engine Type
- 12 valve, DOHC, Inline 3-cylinder
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.07 x 2.10 in. (77.99 x 53.38mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI. Electronic throttle control
- Final Drive
- O ring chain
- Front Suspension
- Showa 41mm upside down separate function big piston forks (SF-BPF), 115mm front wheel travel. Adjustable compression damping, rebound damping and adjustable preload
- Rear Suspension
- Showa piggyback reservoir monoshock, 134mm rear wheel travel. Adjustable spring preload (lock-rings), compression damping and rebound damping.
- Front Brakes
- Twin 310mm floating discs, Brembo M4.32 4-piston radial monobloc calipers, switchable ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 220mm fixed disc, Brembo single piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 56 in. (1410 mm)
- Seat Height
- 32 in. (825 mm)
- 23.9 deg.
- 3.9 in. (100 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.6 gal. (17.4 L)
- 49 mpg (4.8 l/100 km)
- Dry Weight
- 6.5 in. (166 kg)
- Crystal White, Matt Aluminium Silver