2018 Triumph Bonneville T120 $750 Rebate or Special Financing
Stock Image: Cranberry Red and Aluminium Silver
It's About the Ride!
* Find current manufacturer's promotions; copy this link to your browser: https://www.aspowersports.com/factory-promotions#TriumphPromos
* All advertised vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. New vehicles sold by A&S Motorcycles are subject to freight, title transfer and document preparation fees and a $698.00 handling fee. Vehicle sales within California are subject to state sales tax, and license fees. If you are not a California resident but take delivery within California, you pay CA sales tax at the minimum rate and a title transfer fee. If you take delivery outside California, laws regarding titling, and taxes vary from state to state; please contact your local Department of Motor Vehicles for information. Some states have a reciprocal tax agreement with California.
*Trade-ins: A&S Motorcycles can accept your motorcycle, scooter, car, truck or RV in trade toward the purchase of a motorcycle. Please call today! All trades are subject to mechanical inspection by our service dept.
A&S Motorcycles | DLR # 05872 | 916-726-7334 | www.aspowersports.com | It's About the Ride!
Inspired by the legendary 1959 Bonneville and styled to incorporate the original’s iconic features, the Bonneville T120 reaches a whole new level of detailing, quality and finish — including deep chrome multi-piece Triumph tank badges, grab rail and innovative twin-skinned chrome exhaust headers and peashooter style silencers. Powered by an all new ‘high-torque’ engine and fed by beautiful authentic twin throttle bodies, the 1200cc power plant is specifically built for this modern classic.
The Bonneville T120 is a stylish and distinctive statement of Triumph’s past, present and future. A genuine icon, beautifully evolved.
- Type: Liquid cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel twin
- Capacity: 1200cc
- Bore Stroke: 97.6 mm / 80 mm
- Compression: 10.0:1
- Max Power EC: 80 Hp (59kW) @ 6550 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 77.4 FT-lbs (105 Nm) @ 3100 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Chromed 2 into 2 exhaust system with twin chrome silencers
- Final drive: X ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate assist clutch
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel cradle
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, tubular steel
- Front Wheels: 32-spoke 18 x 2.75 in.
- Rear Wheels: 32-spoke 17 x 4.25 in.
- Front Tires: 100/90-18
- Rear Tires: 150/70 R17
- Front Suspension: KYB 41mm cartidge forks, 120mm travel
- Rear Suspension: KYB twin shocks with adjustable preload, 120mm rear wheel travel
- Brakes Front: Twin 310mm discs, Nissin 2-piston floating calipers, ABS
- Brakes Rear: Single 255mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: LCD multi-functional instrument pack with analogue speedometer, analogue tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, range to empty indication, service indicator, clock, trip computer, scroll and mode buttons on handlebars, heated grip status, fuel consumption display, traction control status and throttle mode display.
- Width Handlebars: 30.9 in. (785 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 43 in. (1100 mm)
- Seat Height: 31 in. (790 mm)
- Wheelbase: 57 in. (1446 mm)
- Rake: 25.5º
- Trail: 4.14 in. (105.2 mm)
- Dry Weight: 494 lb. (224 kg)
- Tank Capacity: 3.8 US gal.
- CO2 figures **: EUR4 Standard: 103.0 g/km
- Engine Type
- 8 valve, SOHC, 270 deg. crank angle parallel twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 97.6 x 80 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Final Drive
- X ring chain
- Front Suspension
- KYB 41mm cartidge forks, 120mm travel
- Rear Suspension
- KYB twin shocks with adjustable preload, 120mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- Twin 310mm discs, Nissin 2-piston floating calipers, ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 255mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 150/70 R17
- 57 in. (1446 mm)
- Seat Height
- 31 in. (790 mm)
- 25.5 deg.
- 4.14 in. (105.2 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.8 US gal.
- Dry Weight
- 494 lb. (224 kg)
- Competition Green, Cranberry Red and Aluminium Silver