2018 Ducati Scrambler 1100 - Qualifies for $2000 rebate or Special Financing!
2018 Scrambler 1100 - D00835 - Right
* For 50 years, A&S Motorcycles has been the premiere Sacramento area motorcycle shop. We specialize in fine European machines from BMW, Ducati and Triumph. We've earned our reputation by offering the best bikes, new and used, along with excellent customer service. Whether you need parts, riding gear or accessories to make your bike unique, we are here for you.
It's About the Ride!
* All advertised vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. New vehicles sold by A&S Motorcycles are subject to freight, title transfer and document preparation fees and a $698.00 handling fee. Vehicle sales within California are subject to state sales tax, and license fees. If you are not a California resident but take delivery within California, you pay CA sales tax at the minimum rate and a title transfer fee. If you take delivery outside California, laws regarding titling, and taxes vary from state to state; please contact your local Department of Motor Vehicles for information. Some states have a reciprocal tax agreement with California.
*Trade-ins: A&S Motorcycles can accept your motorcycle, scooter, car, truck or RV in trade toward the purchase of a motorcycle. Please call today! All trades are subject to mechanical inspection by our service dept.
A&S Motorcycles | DLR # 05872 | 916-726-7334 | www.aspowersports.com | It's About the Ride!
The new Scrambler® 1100 glorifies the Land of Joy spirit: a motorbike that amplifies the creative disposition of Scrambler in more mature and sophisticated lines, with a solid balance between muscle and compactness. A version that translates the freedom of expression characteristic of the Scrambler universe into superior comfort and unimaginable mastery. The Scrambler® 1100 comes with advanced outfitting and equipment. 3 Riding Modes and the Ducati Traction Control assure you maximum freedom and easy riding while the ABS Cornering Bosch and 320 mm double disc lets you enjoy the generous torque of the new 1079 cu. cm engine in total safety. Available in two colours: ’62 Yellow and Shining Black.
- Type: L-Twin, Desmodromic distribution, 2 valves per cylinder, air cooled
- Displacement: 1,079 cc
- Bore x stroke: 98 x 71 mm
- Compression ratio: 11.0:1
- Power*: 63 kW (86 hp) @ 7,500 rpm
- Torque*: 88 Nm (65 lb-ft, 9.0 kgm) @ 4,750 rpm
- Fuel injection: Electronic fuel injection, Ø55 mm throttle body with full Ride by Wire (RbW)
- Exhaust: 2-1-2 system with catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes, twin stainless steel muffler with aluminium covers and end caps
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Ratio: 1=37/15 2=30/17 3=28/20 4=26/22 5=24/23 6=23/24
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears; Ratio 1.85:1
- Final drive: Chain; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 39
- Clutch: Light action, wet, multiplate clutch with hydraulic control. Self-servo action on drive, slipper action on over-run
- Frame: Tubular steel Trellis frame
- Front suspension: Marzocchi fully adjustable Ø45 mm usd fork
- Front wheel travel: 150 mm (5.9 in.)
- Front wheel: 10-spoke in light alloy, 3.50 in. x 18 in.
- Front tyre: Pirelli MT 60 RS 120/70 ZR18
- Rear suspension: Kayaba monoshock, pre-load and rebound adjustable
- Rear wheel travel: 150 mm (5.9 in.)
- Rear wheel: 10-spoke in light alloy, 5.50 in. x 17 in.
- Rear tyre: Pirelli MT 60 RS 180/55 ZR17
- Front brake: 2 x Ø320 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc M4.32 callipers, 4-piston, axial pump with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Rear brake: Ø245 mm disc, 1-piston floating calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Wheelbase: 1,514 mm (59.6 in.)
- Rake: 24.5 deg.
- Trail: 111 mm (4.4 in.)
- Total steering lock: 34 deg.
- Fuel tank capacity: 15 L (3.96 US gal.)
- Dry weight: 189 kg (417 lb.)
- Wet weight*: 206 kg (454 lb.)
- Seat height: 810 mm (31.9 in.)
- Max height: 1,330 mm (52.4 in.)
- Max width: 895 mm (35.2 in.)
- Max length: 2,190 mm (86.0 in.)
- Number of seats: Dual seat
- Riding Modes
- Power Modes
- Ducati Safety Pack (Cornering ABS + DTC)
- LED light-guide
- LED rear light with diffusion-light
- LCD instruments with gear and fuel level indications
- Steel tank with interchangeable aluminium side panels
- Machine-finished aluminium belt covers
- Under-seat storage compartment with USB socket
- Warranty: 24 months unlimited mileage
- Maintenance service intervals: 12,000 km (7,500 mi) / 12 months
- Valve clearance check: 12,000 km (7,500 mi)
- Engine Type
- L-Twin, Desmodromic distribution, 2 valves per cylinder
- 1,079 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 98 x 71 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic fuel injection, Ø55 mm throttle body with full Ride by Wire (RbW)
- 6 speed
- Final Drive
- Chain; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 39
- Front Suspension
- Marzocchi fully adjustable Ø45 mm usd fork
- Rear Suspension
- Kayaba monoshock, pre-load and rebound adjustable
- Front Brakes
- 2 x Ø320 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc M4.32 callipers, 4-piston, axial pump with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Rear Brakes
- Ø245 mm disc, 1-piston floating calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Front Tire
- Pirelli MT 60 RS 120/70 ZR18
- Rear Tire
- Pirelli MT 60 RS 180/55 ZR17
- 59.6 in. (1,514 mm)
- Seat Height
- 31.9 in. (810 mm)
- 24.5 deg.
- 4.4 in. (111 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.96 US gal. (15 L)
- Dry Weight
- 417 lb. (189 kg)
- 62 Yellow, Shining Black
- 24 months unlimited mileage