2018 Ducati Monster 821 Demo
2018 Monster 821 - D00155 - Left
* For 50 years, A&S Motorcycles has been the premiere Sacramento area motorcycle shop. We specialize in fine European machines from BMW, Ducati and Triumph. We've earned our reputation by offering the best bikes, new and used, along with excellent customer service. Whether you need parts, riding gear or accessories to make your bike unique, we are here for you.
It's About the Ride!
* Find current manufacturer's promotions; copy this link to your browser: https://www.aspowersports.com/factory-promotions#DucatiPromos
* All advertised vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. New vehicles sold by A&S Motorcycles are subject to freight, title transfer and document preparation fees and a $698.00 handling fee. Vehicle sales within California are subject to state sales tax, and license fees. If you are not a California resident but take delivery within California, you pay CA sales tax at the minimum rate and a title transfer fee. If you take delivery outside California, laws regarding titling, and taxes vary from state to state; please contact your local Department of Motor Vehicles for information. Some states have a reciprocal tax agreement with California.
*Trade-ins: A&S Motorcycles can accept your motorcycle, scooter, car, truck or RV in trade toward the purchase of a motorcycle. Please call today! All trades are subject to mechanical inspection by our service dept.
A&S Motorcycles | DLR # 05872 | 916-726-7334 | www.aspowersports.com | It's About the Ride!
That’s why #welovemonster
Essential, sporty, hi-tech but - most importantly - fun. In one word: Monster.
With its supremely sporty performance and agility, the new Monster 821 has been designed for maximum riding pleasure. The performance of the 109 HP Testastretta 11° engine is enhanced by the Ducati Safety Pack (ABS and Ducati Traction Control) and the Riding Modes, which guarantee maximum safety always and everywhere. In addition, the Quick-shift up&down system is available as an accessory. The new TFT colour display provides the rider with all of the necessary information at any time. Over the last 25 years, we've never got tired of telling the Monster story. A story made of passion and innovation that has been written together with thousands of people who continue choosing it.
- Type: Testastretta 11 deg., L-Twin, 4 Desmodromically actuated valves per cylinder, Water cooled
- Displacement: 821 cc (50.1 cu in.)
- Bore x Stroke: 88 x 67.5 mm (3.46 x 2.66 in.)
- Compression ratio: 12.8:1
- Power: 80 kW (109 hp) @ 9,250 rpm
- Torque: 86 Nm (8.8 kgm / 63 lb.-ft ) @ 7,750 rpm
- Fuel injection: Electronic fuel injection system, Ø 53 mm throttle bodies, Full Ride-by-Wire
- Exhaust: 2-1 system, Two lambda probes, Stainless steel muffler with aluminium end cap
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears, ratio 1.85:1
- Ratio: 1=37/15 2=30/17 3=28/20 4=26/22 5=24/23 6=23/24
- Final drive: Chain drive, Front sprocket Z15, Rear sprocket Z46
- Clutch: Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch with mechanical control
- Frame: Tubular steel trellis frame linked to cylinder heads
- Front suspension: Ø 43 mm usd fork
- Front wheel: 10-spoke light alloy, 3.5 in. x 17 in.
- Front Tyre: 120/70 ZR 17 Pirelli Diablo Rosso III
- Rear suspension: Progressive linkage with adjustable monoshock, Aluminium double-sided swingarm
- Rear wheel: 10-spoke light alloy, 5.5 in. x 17 in.
- Rear tyre: 180/55 ZR17 Pirelli Diablo Rosso III
- Front wheel travel: 130 mm (5.12 in.)
- Rear wheel travel: 140 mm (5.51 in.)
- Front brake: 2 x Ø 320 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted monobloc Brembo M4-32 calipers, 4-piston, axial pump with Bosch ABS as standard equipment
- Rear brake: Ø 245 mm disc, 2-piston caliper with Bosch ABS as standard equipment
- Instrumentation: TFT colour display
- Dry weight: 180.5 kg (398 lb.)
- Wet weight (KERB): 206 kg (454 lb.)
- Seat height: Adjustable 785 mm - 810 mm (30.91 in. - 31.89 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1,480 mm (58.27 in.)
- Rake: 24.3 deg.
- Trail: 93.2 mm (3.67 in.)
- Fuel tank capacity: 16.5 L (4.36 US gal.)
- Number of seats: 2
- Standard Equipment: Riding Modes, Power Modes, Ducati Safety Pack (Bosch ABS + Ducati Traction Control DTC), Ride-by-Wire, TFT colour display, Passenger seat cover. Up&down Quickshift (DQS), Anti-theft system, Ducati Data Analyzer (DDA) ready.
- Warranty: 24 months unlimited mileage
- Maintenance service intervals: 15,000 km (9,000 mi) / 12 months
- Valve clearance check: 30.000km (18,000m)
- Engine Type
- Testastretta 11 deg., L-Twin, 4 Desmodromically actuated valves per cylinder
- 821 cc (50.1 cu in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.46 x 2.66 in. (88 x 67.5 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic fuel injection system, Ø 53 mm throttle bodies, Full Ride-by-Wire
- 6 speed
- Final Drive
- Chain drive, Front sprocket Z15, Rear sprocket Z46
- Front Suspension
- Ø 43 mm usd fork
- Rear Suspension
- Progressive linkage with adjustable monoshock, Aluminium double-sided swingarm
- Front Brakes
- 2 x Ø 320 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted monobloc Brembo M4-32 calipers, 4-piston, axial pump with Bosch ABS as standard equipment
- Rear Brakes
- Ø 245 mm disc, 2-piston caliper with Bosch ABS as standard equipment
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR 17 Pirelli Diablo Rosso III
- Rear Tire
- 180/55 ZR17 Pirelli Diablo Rosso III
- 58.27 in. (1,480 mm)
- Seat Height
- Adjustable 30.91 in. - 31.89 in. (785 mm - 810 mm)
- 24.3 deg.
- 3.67 in. (93.2 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.36 US gal. (16.5 L)
- Dry Weight
- 398 lb. (180.5 kg)
- Ducati Red
- 24 months unlimited mileage