2018 BMW R1200RT - Qualifies for $2750 Rebate
2018 R1200RT - Z471205 - Left
18RT R 1200 RT US USD 18,395.00
751 Alpine White N/C
ZSP Standard Package $600.00
272 GPS Preparation N/C
538 Cruise Control N/C
764 Accessory Socket N/C
238 Dynamic Package $325.00
204 Hill Start Control N/C
219 Headlight Pro N/C
224 Ride Modes Pro N/C
182 DTC (Dynamic Traction Control) N/C
5AB Internal Code N/C
Net Total $19,320.00
Destination Charge $495.00
Total Suggested Price $19,815.00
* For 50 years, A&S Motorcycles has been the premiere Sacramento area motorcycle shop. We specialize in fine European machines from BMW, Ducati and Triumph. We've earned our reputation by offering the best bikes, new and used, along with excellent customer service. Whether you need parts, riding gear or accessories to make your bike unique, we are here for you.
It's About the Ride!
* Find current manufacturer's promotions; copy this link to your browser: https://www.aspowersports.com/factory-promotions#BMWPromos
* All advertised vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. New vehicles sold by A&S Motorcycles are subject to freight, title transfer and document preparation fees and a $698.00 handling fee. Vehicle sales within California are subject to state sales tax, and license fees. If you are not a California resident but take delivery within California, you pay CA sales tax at the minimum rate and a title transfer fee. If you take delivery outside California, laws regarding titling, and taxes vary from state to state; please contact your local Department of Motor Vehicles for information. Some states have a reciprocal tax agreement with California.
*Trade-ins: A&S Motorcycles can accept your motorcycle, scooter, car, truck or RV in trade toward the purchase of a motorcycle. Please call today! All trades are subject to mechanical inspection by our service dept.
A&S Motorcycles | DLR # 05872 | 916-726-7334 | www.aspowersports.com | It's About the Ride!
Infinite riding pleasure.
Greater comfort for a more intense experience. The motorcycle that defined the segment of classic touring bikes: the BMW R 1200 RT. The light handling of the R 1200 RT facilitates what is most important when touring: experiencing the landscape. Whether alone or with a passenger: the R 1200 RT ensures comfortable, relaxed riding while touring.
More dynamic performance. More control.
The new RT is powered by an air/water-cooled BMW boxer engine which provides powerful forward thrust with substantial torque and an output of 125 hp. Thanks to standard Automatic Stability Control (ASC) this machine provides optimum traction to account for a variety of road surfaces and conditions. "Rain" and "Road" modes can be activated at the press of a button to adapt the motorcycle to weather and road conditions. The on-board computer Pro with multi-controller, power adjustable windshield, and heated grips complete the range of basic equipment features.
More optional extras. More comfort.
The optional extras for the new RT offer easier handling while providing a higher level of comfort. The BMW Dynamic Electronic Suspension Adjustment (D-ESA) adapts to changing surface conditions within a fraction of a second. A "Dynamic" riding mode and cornering-optimized ABS Pro are also available as part of the Ride Modes Pro option promoting maximum riding fun for sporty, dynamic riders. The Gear Shift Assist Pro option enables the rider to shift up and down without using the clutch. The reduced shift time means the rear wheel retains even better directional stability.
Keyless Ride offers even greater convenience. This system means a mechanical key is no longer needed to start your motorcycle, so you’re no longer fumbling for your keys before you ride. Other optional extras: a central locking system which also locks both cases by remote control, a cruise control function and much more.
A supreme touring bike with an impressive design
The new R 1200 RT – more impressions per mile.
- Type: Air/liquid-cooled 4-stroke flat twin engine with balancer shaft, four valves per cylinder, double overhead camshaft, wet sump lubrication
- Bore x stroke: 101 mm x 73 mm
- Capacity: 1,170 cc
- Rated output: 125 hp (92 kW) at 7,750 rpm
- Max. torque: 92 lb-ft (125 Nm) at 6,500 rpm
- Compression ratio: 12.5 : 1
- Mixture control / engine management: Electronic fuel injection with ride-by-wire throttle system
- Emission control: Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter, emission standard EU-3
- Maximum speed: Over 125 mph (200 km/h)
- Fuel Consumption: 47 mpg (WMTC)
- Fuel type: Premium Unleaded
- Alternator: Three-phase alternator 540 W
- Battery: 12 V / 16 Ah, maintenance-free
- Clutch: Oil lubricated clutch, hydraulically operated
- Gearbox: Constant-mesh 6-speed gearbox with helical cut gears
- Drive: Shaft drive 2.75:1
- Frame: Two-section frame consisting of front and rear sections, load bearing engine-gearbox unit
- Front wheel location / suspension: BMW Telelever, Ø 37 mm, central spring strut
- Rear wheel location / suspension: Cast aluminum single-sided swing arm with BMW EVO Paralever; WAD strut (travel-related damping), spring pre-load hydraulically adjustable (continuously variable) via handwheel, rebound damping adjustable via handwheel
- Suspension travel front / rear: 4.7 in. / 5.4 in. (120 mm / 136 mm)
- Wheelbase: 58.5 in. (1,485 mm)
- Castor: 4.6 in. (116 mm)
- Steering head angle: 63.6°
- Wheels: Cast aluminum wheels
- Rim, front: 3.50 x 17 in.
- Rim, rear: 5.50 x 17 in.
- Tires, front: 120/70 ZR 17
- Tires, rear: 180/55 ZR 17
- Brake, front: Dual floating disc brakes, 4-piston fixed calipers, diameter 320 mm
- Brake, rear: Single disc brake, diameter 276 mm, dual-piston floating caliper
- ABS: BMW Motorrad Integral ABS (part-integral)
- Length: 87.5 in. (2,222 mm)
- Width (incl. mirrors): 38.7 in. (983 mm) / 38.8 in. (985 mm) in.cl. panniers
- Height (excl. mirrors): 55.7 in. (1,416 mm)
- Seat height, unladen weight: 31.7 in. / 32.5 in. (805 / 825 mm; adjustable seat height) Standard; variable seat heights available between 29.9 in. (760 mm) and 33.5 in. (850 mm) (available as accessories and/or factory options, see an authorized BMW Motorrad dealer)
- Inner leg curve, unladen weight: 71.3 in. / 72.8 in. (1,810 / 1,850 mm; adjustable seat height) Standard; variable inner leg curve (inseam) between 68.5 in. (1,740 mm) and 75.4 in. (1,915 mm) (seats available as accessories and/or factory options, see an authorized BMW Motorrad dealer)
- Unladen weight, road ready, fully fueled: 604 lb. (274 kg)
- Permitted total weight: 1,091 lb. (495 kg)
- Payload (with standard equipment): 483 lb. (219 kg)
- Usable tank volume: 6.6 gal. (25 L)
- Reserve: Approx. 1 gal. (4.0 L)
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke flat twin engine with balancer shaft, four valves per cylinder, double overhead camshaft, wet sump lubrication
- 1,170 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 101 mm x 73 mm
- Compression Ratio
- 12.5 : 1
- Fuel System
- Electronic fuel injection with ride-by-wire throttle system
- Constant-mesh 6-speed gearbox with helical cut gears
- Final Drive
- Shaft drive
- Front Suspension
- BMW Telelever, Ø 37 mm, central spring strut
- Rear Suspension
- Cast aluminum single-sided swing arm with BMW EVO Paralever; WAD strut (travel-related damping), spring pre-load hydraulically adjustable (continuously variable) via handwheel, rebound damping adjustable via handwheel
- Front Brakes
- Dual floating disc brakes, 4-piston fixed calipers, diameter 320 mm
- Rear Brakes
- Single disc brake, diameter 276 mm, dual-piston floating caliper
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear Tire
- 180/55 ZR 17
- 58.5 in. (1,485 mm)
- Seat Height
- 31.7 in. / 32.5 in. (805 / 825 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.6 gal. (25 L)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 604 lb. (274 kg)
- Alpine White, Mars Red Metallic/Dark Slate Metallic Matt, Carbon Black Metallic