2017 Triumph Tiger Explorer XCA - $1000 Rebate and Saddlebags included
2017 Tiger Explorer XCA - TR785437 - Right
It's About the Ride!
* Find current manufacturer's promotions; copy this link to your browser: https://www.aspowersports.com/factory-promotions#TriumphPromos
* All advertised vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. New vehicles sold by A&S Motorcycles are subject to freight, title transfer and document preparation fees and a $698.00 handling fee. Vehicle sales within California are subject to state sales tax, and license fees. If you are not a California resident but take delivery within California, you pay CA sales tax at the minimum rate and a title transfer fee. If you take delivery outside California, laws regarding titling, and taxes vary from state to state; please contact your local Department of Motor Vehicles for information. Some states have a reciprocal tax agreement with California.
*Trade-ins: A&S Motorcycles can accept your motorcycle, scooter, car, truck or RV in trade toward the purchase of a motorcycle. Please call today! All trades are subject to mechanical inspection by our service dept.
A&S Motorcycles | DLR # 05872 | 916-726-7334 | www.aspowersports.com | It's About the Ride!
Built for all terrain, the all-new Tiger Explorer XCA is the ultimate go anywhere, do anything transcontinental motorcycle. The Tiger Explorer XCA packs immense power and linear torque from its signature 1215cc triple engine and is optimised for all terrain with spoked wheels for tubeless tyres, ABS, Traction control and, Brembo monobloc 4-piston radial callipers at the front, and a single 282mm disc, 2-piston sliding brake at the rear. Triumph's electronically controlled semi-active suspension system (TSAS) continuously adjusts the suspension settings as you ride, delivering the best control, comfort and riding experience on any surface.
Five new selectable Rider modes; Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road and fully customizable ‘Rider’ mode, incorporate different setting for ABS, traction control and throttle maps, each optimised to suit the selected mode for maximum control, comfort and rider engagement.
With an electronically adjustable touring screen, fog lights, hand guards, heated grips, heated seats for both rider and pillion as well as pannier rails and cruise control as standard, the Tiger Explorer XCA is the ultimate transcontinental adventure bike.
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 1215cc
- Bore Stroke: 85 mm / 71.4mm
- Compression: 11.0:1
- Max Power EC: 139 Hp (102 kW) @ 9,300 rpm 90.7 FT-lbs (123 Nm) @ 6,200 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 123 Nm @ 6,200 rpm
- System: Ride by Wire, fuel injection
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3 into 1 header system, side mounted stainless steel silencer
- Final drive: Shaft drive
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate hydraulically operated, torque assist
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel trellis frame
- Swingarm: Single-sided, cast aluminium alloy with shaft drive
- Front Wheels: 32 spoke, aluminium rim, for tubeless tyres, 19 x 3.0in
- Rear Wheels: 32 spoke, aluminium rim, for tubeless tyres, 17 x 4.5in
- Front Tires: 120/70 R19
- Rear Tires: 170/60 R17
- Front Suspension: WP 48mm upside down forks, electronically adjustable damping, 190mm travel.
- Rear Suspension: WP monoshock, electronically adjustable semi active damping, 193mm wheel travel. Automatic preload adjustment.
- Brakes Front: Twin 305 mm floating discs, radially mounted monobloc Brembo calipers, 4-piston, switchable ABS
- Brakes Rear: Single 282mm disc, Nissin 2 piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: Instrument pack with analogue tachometer, fixed segment LCD display and multifunction dot matrix LCD display. Fixed segment LCD display: speedometer, fuel gauge, gear position indicator, service indicator, clock, ambient air temperature, coolant temperature, cruise control status and set speed. Multifunction DOT matrix LCD display: five Riding Modes (Road, Rain, Off-Road, Sport, Rider), windscreen adjustment, TSAS setting, Trip computer (journey distance, journey time, average fuel consumption, average speed), motorcycle information (odometer, range-to-empty, instantaneous fuel consumption, TPMS), settings menu, heated grips status, heated seat status.
- Width Handlebars: 32.7 in (830 mm) - With hand guards: 36.6 in (930 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 57.9 in (1470 mm) - 60.6 in (1540 mm) with higher screen position
- Seat Height: 33.0 - 33.7 in (837-857 mm)
- Wheelbase: 59.8 in (1520 mm)
- Rake: 23.1°
- Trail: 3.9 in (99.2 mm)
- Dry Weight: 569 lbs (258 Kg)
- Tank Capacity: 5.3 US Gallon
- Fuel Consumption **: 40.6 US MPG
- 2 x 12V power socket
- Advanced On Board computer
- Aluminium sump guard
- Brembo monoblock 4-pistons radial calipers
- Centre stand
- cornering optimised ABS and Traction Control
- Cruise control
- Electrically adjustable screen
- Engine protection bars
- Hand guards
- Heated grips
- Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU)
- "Off Road" riding mode
- Spoked wheels for tubeless tyres
- Stainless radiator guard
- Sump guard
- Triumph Semi Active Suspension (TSAS)
- USB Power Socket
- Self cancelling indicators
- CNC machined footrests
- Electrically adjustable Touring screen
- Heated rider and passenger seat
- Hill Hold Control
- LED auxiliary fog lights
- Pannier rails for aluminium panniers
- "Sport" and fully customizable "Rider" riding mode
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Engine Type
- 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Bore and Stroke
- 85 mm x 71.4 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Ride by Wire, fuel injection
- Front Suspension
- WP 48mm upside down forks, electronically adjustable damping, 190mm travel.
- Rear Suspension
- WP monoshock, electronically adjustable semi active damping, 193mm wheel travel. Automatic preload adjustment.
- Front Brakes
- Twin 305 mm floating discs, radially mounted monobloc Brembo calipers, 4-piston, switchable ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 282mm disc, Nissin 2 piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70 R19
- Rear Tire
- 170/60 R17
- Final Drive
- Shaft drive
- 59.8 in. (1520 mm)
- Seat Height
- 33.0 - 33.7 in. (837-857 mm)
- 23.1 deg.
- 3.9 in. (99.2 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.3 US gal.
- 40.6 US mpg
- Dry Weight
- 569 lb. (258 kg)
- Crystal White, Matt Khaki Green, Lucerne Blue