2017 BMW F800GS
2017 F800GS - Right
* All pre-owned motorcycles sold by A&S Motorcycles are fully inspected and serviced so you can be confident in your purchase.
* A&S Motorcycles can accept your motorcycle, scooter, car, truck or RV in trade toward the purchase of a motorcycle. (All trades are subject to mechanical inspection by our service dept.)
If you have a down payment but your credit isn't perfect, our lenders may be able to help. Copy this link to apply: https://s16454.endeavorsecure.com/Financing.htm
* For 50 years, A&S Motorcycles has been the premiere Sacramento area motorcycle shop. We specialize in fine European machines from BMW, Ducati and Triumph. We've earned our reputation by offering the best bikes, new and used, along with excellent customer service. Whether you need parts, riding gear or accessories to make your bike unique, we are here for you.
It's About the Ride!
* All advertised vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. Used vehicles sold by A&S Motorcycles are subject to freight, title transfer and document preparation fees and a $299.00 handling fee. Vehicle sales within California are subject to state sales tax, and license fees. If you are not a California resident but take delivery within California, you pay CA sales tax at the minimum rate and a title transfer fee. If you take delivery outside California, laws regarding titling, and taxes vary from state to state; please contact your local Department of Motor Vehicles for information. Some states have a reciprocal tax agreement with California.
*Trade-ins: A&S Motorcycles can accept your motorcycle, scooter, car, truck or RV in trade toward the purchase of a motorcycle. Please call today! All trades are subject to mechanical inspection by our service dept.
A&S Motorcycles | DLR # 05872 | 916-726-7334 | www.aspowersports.com | It's About the Ride!
The F800GS: On and off-road have never been so close.
Challenges? Yes! Compromises? No!
This is the motto of the F800GS – the sportiest member of the large GS family. The motorcycle is continuing its long success story and impresses with its enormous versatility for both on and off-road journeys. Simply an incredibly versatile enduro with a sports background.
In addition to its sporty character, its high-quality design is striking. The new radiator cowl with its galvanised look lends the F800GS a special quality and a more powerful appearance. Details such as the GS model inscription in its new stencil format point to its family connections with the R1200GS. And with the style Exclusive, you can personalise your F800GS even more.
Riding fun for everyone.
The low-slung option is also available for the F800GS. In combination with the low seat, a seat height of 820 mm can therefore be achieved - perfect for smaller riders.
More technology for more safety.
The Ride-by-Wire electronic control system gives the rider much finer throttle control. The Rain and Road riding modes are standard features. The additional Enduro and Enduro Pro modes make the GS even more multifunctional. With ABS as standard and ESA (Electronic Suspension Adjustment) and ASC (Automatic Stability Control) as an option, your ride will not just be safer, but also comfortable.
- Type: Water-cooled 4-stroke in-line two-cylinder engine, four valves per cylinder, two overhead camshafts, dry sump lubrication
- Bore x stroke: 82 mm x 75.6 mm
- Capacity: 798 cc
- Rated output: 63 kW (85 hp) at 7,500 rpm (possible 35 kW (48 hp) at 7,000 rpm
- Max. torque: 61 lb-ft (83 Nm) at 5,750 rpm (derating 63 Nm at 6,000 rpm)
- Compression ratio: 12.0 : 1
- Mixture control / engine management: Electronic intake pipe injection, digital engine management (BMS-K+)
- Emission control: Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter, emission standard EU-3
- Maximum speed: Over 125 mph (200 km/h)
- Fuel type: Unleaded super, minimum octane rating 95 (RON); optional extra 91 (RON) available
- Alternator: Three-phase alternator 400 W
- Battery: 12 V / 14 Ah, maintenance-free
- Clutch: Multiple-disc clutch in oil bath, mechanically operated
- Gearbox: Constant mesh 6-speed gearbox integrated into crankcase
- Drive: Endless O-ring chain with shock damping in rear wheel hub
- Frame: Tubular steel space frame, load-bearing engine
- Front wheel location / suspension: Upside-down telescopic fork, Ø 43 mm
- Rear wheel location / suspension: Cast aluminium dual swing arm, WAD strut (travel related damping), spring pre-load hydraulically adjustable (continuously variable) at handwheel, rebound damping adjustable
- Suspension travel front / rear: 9.1/8.5 in. (230 mm/215 mm)
- Wheelbase: 62.1 in. (1,578 mm)
- Castor: 4.6 in. (117 mm)
- Steering head angle: 64 deg.
- Wheels: Wire spoke wheels
- Rim, front: 2.15 x 21 in.
- Rim, rear: 4.25 x 17 in.
- Tires, front: 90/90 - 21 54V
- Tires, rear: 150/70 - 17 69V
- Brake, front: Dual disc, floating brake discs, diameter 300 mm, double-piston floating calipers, ABS
- Brake, rear: Single disc, diameter 265 mm, single-piston floating caliper, ABS
- ABS: Standard
- Length: 91.3 in. (2,320 mm)
- Width (incl. mirrors): 37.2 in. (945 mm)
- Height (excl. mirrors): 53.1 in. (1,350 mm)
- Seat height, unladen weight: 34.6 in. (880 mm) Standard; variable seat heights available between 32.3 in. (820 mm) and 36.2 in. (920 mm) (available as accessories and/or factory options, see an authorized BMW Motorrad dealer)
- Inner leg curve, unladen weight: 76.0 in. (1,930 mm) Standard; variable inner leg curve (inseam) between 70.5 in. (1,790 mm) and 78.3 in. (1,990 mm) (seats available as accessories and/or factory options, see an authorized BMW Motorrad dealer)
- Unladen weight, road ready, fully fuelled: 472 lb. (214 kg)
- Dry weight: 421 lb. (191 kg)
- Permitted total weight: 979 lb. (443 kg)
- Payload (with standard equipment): 507 lb. (229 kg)
- Usable tank volume: 4.2 gal. (16 L)
- Reserve: Approx. 1 gal. (4.0 L)
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke in-line two-cylinder engine, four valves per cylinder, two overhead camshafts, dry sump lubrication
- 798 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 82 mm x 75.6 mm
- Compression Ratio
- 12.0 : 1
- Fuel System
- Electronic intake pipe injection, digital engine management (BMS-K+)
- Constant mesh 6-speed gearbox integrated into crankcase
- Final Drive
- Endless O-ring chain with shock damping in rear wheel hub
- Front Suspension
- Upside-down telescopic fork, Ø 43 mm
- Rear Suspension
- Cast aluminum dual swing arm, WAD strut (travel related damping), spring pre-load hydraulically adjustable (continuously variable) at handwheel, rebound damping adjustable
- Front Brakes
- Dual disc, floating brake discs, diameter 300 mm, double-piston floating calipers, ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single disc, diameter 265 mm, single-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Front Tire
- 90/90 - 21 54V
- Rear Tire
- 150/70 - 17 69V
- 62.1 in. (1,578 mm)
- Seat Height
- 34.6 in. (880 mm)
- 4.6 in. (117 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.2 gal. (16 L)
- Dry Weight
- 421 lb. (191 kg)
- Ostra Grey Metallic Matt, Light White, Black Storm Metallic Matt