2016 Triumph Thruxton 1200 R
2016 Thruxton 1200R - TR3343 - Left
* All pre-owned motorcycles sold by A&S Motorcycles are fully inspected and serviced so you can be confident in your purchase.
* A&S Motorcycles can accept your motorcycle, scooter, car, truck or RV in trade toward the purchase of a motorcycle. (All trades are subject to mechanical inspection by our service dept.)
If you have a down payment but your credit isn't perfect, our lenders may be able to help. Copy this link to apply: https://www.aspowersports.com/financing
* For 50 years, A&S Motorcycles has been the premiere Sacramento area motorcycle shop. We specialize in fine European machines from BMW, Ducati and Triumph. We've earned our reputation by offering the best bikes, new and used, along with excellent customer service. Whether you need parts, riding gear or accessories to make your bike unique, we are here for you.
It's About the Ride!
* All advertised vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. Used vehicles sold by A&S Motorcycles are subject to freight, title transfer and document preparation fees and a $299.00 handling fee. Vehicle sales within California are subject to state sales tax, and license fees. If you are not a California resident but take delivery within California, you pay CA sales tax at the minimum rate and a title transfer fee. If you take delivery outside California, laws regarding titling, and taxes vary from state to state; please contact your local Department of Motor Vehicles for information. Some states have a reciprocal tax agreement with California.
*Trade-ins: A&S Motorcycles can accept your motorcycle, scooter, car, truck or RV in trade toward the purchase of a motorcycle. Please call today! All trades are subject to mechanical inspection by our service dept.
A&S Motorcycles | DLR # 05872 | 916-726-7334 | www.aspowersports.com | It's About the Ride!
The all new Thruxton takes the modern classic sports bike to a new level, combining beautifully sharp and imposing styling with a wealth of high-quality details. Powered by the all new 1200c ‘high-power’ engine it delivers game-changing torque, performance and capability.
The combination of head-turning style, spine-tingling performance, unparalleled heritage and character make the Thruxton the real deal and the ultimate modern classic café racer.
- Type: Liquid cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel twin
- Capacity: 1200cc
- Bore/Stroke: 97.6 mm / 80 mm
- Compression: 11.0:1
- Max Power EC: 97 hp (72 kW) 6750 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 82.6 ft. lb. (112 Nm) 4950 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Chromed 2 into 2 exhaust system with twin chrome silencers
- Final drive: O ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate assist clutch
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel cradle
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, aluminium
- Front Wheels: 32-spoke 17 x 3.5in
- Rear Wheels: 32-spoke 17 x 5in
- Front Tires: 120/70 ZR 17 - Metzeler Sportec M7RR
- Rear Tires: 160/60 ZR17 - Metzeler Sportec M7RR
- Front Suspension: Kayaba 41mm cartidge forks, 120mm travel
- Rear Suspension: Kayaba twin shocks with adjustable preload, 120mm rear wheel travel
- Brakes Front: Twin 310mm discs, Nissin 2-piston floating calipers, ABS
- Brakes Rear: Single 220mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: LCD multi-functional instrument pack with analogue speedometer, analogue tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, range to empty indication, service indicator, clock, trip computer, scroll and mode buttons on handlebars, heated grip ready, fuel consumption display, traction control status and throttle mode display.
- Width Handlebars: 29.3 in. (710 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 40.6 in. (1030 mm)
- Seat Height: 31.7 in. (805 mm)
- Wheelbase: 55.7 in. (1415 mm)
- Rake: 22.7º
- Trail: 3.6 in. (90.8 mm)
- Dry Weight: 454 lb. (206 kg)
- Tank Capacity: 3.8 US gal.
- Fuel Consumption: 4.6 l/100km
- CO2 Figures: EUR4 Standard: 106.0 g/km
- Engine Type
- 8 valve, SOHC, 270 deg. crank angle parallel twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 97.6 mm x 80 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Front Suspension
- Kayaba 41mm cartidge forks, 120mm travel
- Rear Suspension
- Kayaba twin shocks with adjustable preload, 120mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- Twin 310mm discs, Nissin 2-piston floating calipers, ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 220mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR 17 - Metzeler Sportec M7RR
- Rear Tire
- 160/60 ZR17 - Metzeler Sportec M7RR
- 55.7 in. (1415 mm)
- Seat Height
- 31.7 in. (805 mm)
- 22.7 deg.
- 3.6 in. (90.8 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.8 US gal.
- 4.6 L/100km
- Dry Weight
- 454 lb. (206 kg)
- Final Drive
- O ring chain
- Competition Green, Pure White