2016 BMW F800R
2016 F800R - B7595 - Left
* All pre-owned motorcycles sold by A&S Motorcycles are fully inspected and serviced so you can be confident in your purchase.
* A&S Motorcycles can accept your motorcycle, scooter, car, truck or RV in trade toward the purchase of a motorcycle. (All trades are subject to mechanical inspection by our service dept.)
If you have a down payment but your credit isn't perfect, our lenders may be able to help. Copy this link to apply: https://www.aspowersports.com/financing
* For 50 years, A&S Motorcycles has been the premiere Sacramento area motorcycle shop. We specialize in fine European machines from BMW, Ducati and Triumph. We've earned our reputation by offering the best bikes, new and used, along with excellent customer service. Whether you need parts, riding gear or accessories to make your bike unique, we are here for you.
It's About the Ride!
* All advertised vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. Used vehicles sold by A&S Motorcycles are subject to freight, title transfer and document preparation fees and a $299.00 handling fee. Vehicle sales within California are subject to state sales tax, and license fees. If you are not a California resident but take delivery within California, you pay CA sales tax at the minimum rate and a title transfer fee. If you take delivery outside California, laws regarding titling, and taxes vary from state to state; please contact your local Department of Motor Vehicles for information. Some states have a reciprocal tax agreement with California.
*Trade-ins: A&S Motorcycles can accept your motorcycle, scooter, car, truck or RV in trade toward the purchase of a motorcycle. Please call today! All trades are subject to mechanical inspection by our service dept.
A&S Motorcycles | DLR # 05872 | 916-726-7334 | www.aspowersports.com | It's About the Ride!
A modern all-rounder.
The F800R is a firmly established player in the BMW Motorrad roadster segment. It combines agility, everyday practicality and dynamic riding fun in an integrated sporty package. And the revised F800R takes the whole thing a step further.
Design you can enjoy.
The F800R is just the right motorbike if you simply want to get on and have fun - and that is just what it looks like. The precise lines and minimalist trim elements give it a sense of light-footed agility, while the new upside-down fork is suggestive of dynamic forward thrust even when stationary. The symmetrical headlamp gives the F800R a new distinctive look.
Move ahead safely.
The F800R offers uncomplicated riding pleasure - ensured by the powerful yet economical parallel twin engine with 90 bhp - but it is also geared towards safety: ABS as standard, a stable, balanced suspension and the safety package to go with it (ASC, ESA, TPC) guarantee a supreme ride response and absolute control on the road.
The touring and all-round capabilities of the F800R are reflected not just in the wide range of seat heights and additional luggage fittings but also in the different paint finishes.
- Type: Liquid cooled, 4-stroke parallel twin engine, four valves per cylinder, double overhead camshafts, dry sump lubrication
- Bore x stroke: 82 mm x 75.6 mm
- Capacity: 798 cc
- Rated output: 90 hp (66 kW) at 8,000 rpm
- Max. torque: 63 lb-ft (86 Nm) at 5,800 rpm
- Compression ratio: 12.0 : 1
- Mixture control / engine management: Electronic fuel injection
- Emission control: Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter, emission standard EU-3
- Maximum speed: Over 125 mph
- Fuel consumption per 100 km at constant 90 km/h: 65 mpg at a constant 55 mph (3.6 l)
- Fuel type: Premium Unleaded
- Alternator: Three-phase 400 W generator
- Battery: 12 V / 12 Ah, maintenance-free
- Clutch: Multi-plate wet clutch, mechanically operated
- Gearbox: Constant-mesh 6-speed gearbox with straight cut gears
- Drive: Belt drive 2.35:1
- Frame: Aluminum bridge-type frame with partially load-bearing engine
- Front wheel location / suspension: Upside-down telescopic fork, Ø 45 mm
- Rear wheel location / suspension: Cast aluminum 2-sided swing arm, central spring strut, spring pre-load hydraulically adjustable (continuously variable) at handwheel, rebound damping adjustable
- Suspension travel front / rear: 4.9 in. / 4.9 in. (125 mm / 125 mm)
- Wheelbase: 60.1 in. (1,526 mm)
- Castor: 3.9 in. (100 mm)
- Steering head angle: 64 deg.
- Wheels: Cast aluminum wheels
- Rim, front: 3.50 x 17 in.
- Rim, rear: 5.50 x 17 in.
- Tires, front: 120/70 ZR 17
- Tires, rear: 180/55 ZR 17
- Brake, front: Dual floating disc brakes, 4-piston fixed calipers, diameter 320 mm
- Brake, rear: Single disc brake, diameter 265 mm, single-piston floating caliper
- ABS: BMW Motorrad ABS
- Length: 84.5 in. (2,145 mm)
- Width (incl. mirrors): 33.9 in. (860 mm)
- Height (excl. mirrors): 48.7 in. (1,235 mm)
- Seat height, unladen weight: 31.1 in. (790 mm) Standard; variable seat heights available between 30.3 in. (770 mm) and 33.1 in. (840 mm) (available as accessories and/or factory options, see an authorized BMW Motorrad dealer)
- Inner leg curve, unladen weight: 70.1 in. (1,780 mm) Standard; variable inner leg curve (inseam) between 68.5 in. (1,740 mm) and 73.8 in. (1,875 mm) (seats available as accessories and/or factory options, see an authorized BMW Motorrad dealer)
- Unladen weight, road ready, fully fuelled: 444 lb. (202 kg)
- Permitted total weight: 891 lb. (405 kg)
- Payload (with standard equipment): 447 lb. (203 kg)
- Usable tank volume: 3.9 gal. (15 L)
- Reserve: Approx. 0.8 gal. (3.0 L)
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke parallel twin engine, four valves per cylinder, double overhead camshafts, dry sump lubrication
- 798 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 82 mm x 75.6 mm
- Compression Ratio
- 12.0 : 1
- Fuel System
- Electronic fuel injection
- Front Suspension
- Upside-down telescopic fork, Ø 45 mm
- Rear Suspension
- Cast aluminum 2-sided swing arm, central spring strut, spring pre-load hydraulically adjustable (continuously variable) at handwheel, rebound damping adjustable
- Front Brakes
- Dual floating disc brakes, 4-piston fixed calipers, diameter 320 mm
- Rear Brakes
- Single disc brake, diameter 265 mm, single-piston floating caliper
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear Tire
- 180/55 ZR 17
- 60.1 in. (1,526 mm)
- Seat Height
- 31.1 in. (790 mm)
- 3.9 in. (100 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.9 gal. (15 L)
- 65 mpg at a constant 55 mph (3.6 l)
- Constant-mesh 6-speed gearbox with straight cut gears
- Final Drive
- Belt drive 2.35:1
- Racing Blue Metallic Matte/Light White, Light White, Light White/Black Satin Gloss, Racing Blue Metallic Matte/Black Satin Gloss