2014 Honda Gold Wing F6B Deluxe
2014 Gold Wing F6B - Right
* All pre-owned motorcycles sold by A&S Motorcycles are fully inspected and serviced so you can be confident in your purchase.
* A&S Motorcycles can accept your motorcycle, scooter, car, truck or RV in trade toward the purchase of a motorcycle. (All trades are subject to mechanical inspection by our service dept.)
If you have a down payment but your credit isn't perfect, our lenders may be able to help. Copy this link to apply: https://s16454.endeavorsecure.com/Financing.htm
* For 50 years, A&S Motorcycles has been the premiere Sacramento area motorcycle shop. We specialize in fine European machines from BMW, Ducati and Triumph. We've earned our reputation by offering the best bikes, new and used, along with excellent customer service. Whether you need parts, riding gear or accessories to make your bike unique, we are here for you.
It's About the Ride!
* All advertised vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. Used vehicles sold by A&S Motorcycles are subject to freight, title transfer and document preparation fees and a $299.00 handling fee. Vehicle sales within California are subject to state sales tax, and license fees. If you are not a California resident but take delivery within California, you pay CA sales tax at the minimum rate and a title transfer fee. If you take delivery outside California, laws regarding titling, and taxes vary from state to state; please contact your local Department of Motor Vehicles for information. Some states have a reciprocal tax agreement with California.
*Trade-ins: A&S Motorcycles can accept your motorcycle, scooter, car, truck or RV in trade toward the purchase of a motorcycle. Please call today! All trades are subject to mechanical inspection by our service dept.
A&S Motorcycles | DLR # 05872 | 916-726-7334 | www.aspowersports.com | It's About the Ride!
A New Way To Go Everywhere.
Honda has taken the world’s best touring machine in a different direction. The Gold Wing F6B changes all the rules to create the perfect bike for around-town, shorter trips or weekend getaways. Around the legendary liquid-cooled flat-six is a touring machine that’s lighter, trimmer, leaner. Its radical new bodywork features a lower windscreen and sleeker fuselage while still surrounding riders with the comfort and luxury you demand from a Gold Wing.
Integrated Luggage: Luggage performs better when it’s designed in, not added as an afterthought. The F6B sports twin-integrated saddlebags with 11 liters of storage each; both are lockable and sealed against the elements.
Six-Cylinder Engine: The Gold Wing powerplant is legendary for power, durability and smoothness, which is why we’ve chosen the same liquid-cooled six-cylinder for the F6B. And with a lower overall weight, expect even more performance.
Low-Profile Windscreen: A proper touring windscreen isn’t for hiding behind; it’s to redirect wind up and over the riders. The Gold Wing F6B’s lower windscreen offers surprising wind and weather protection while connecting you with the environment all around you.
Two Levels Of Wow: Gold Wings have always been famous for creature comforts. So the Gold Wing F6B comes loaded with everything from surround sound to an adjustable air suspension. The F6B Deluxe goes even further, with self-cancelling turn signals, backrest, heated grips, centerstand and more. You even have your choice of color—luxurious Black or Pearl Yellow.
- Not Just An Engine, A Legend: Sometimes a powerplant rises above the merely functional and becomes an icon for superior engineering. It is this engineering that powers the Gold Wing F6B. The technically savvy are impressed with its electronic programmable fuel injection, its compact flat-six design, how it’s horizontally opposed for smoothness and the fact that all this is achieved with regular unleaded gasoline. Even more impressive is the character that this liquid-cooled 1832cc six gives the Gold Wing F6B. Effortless, comfortable, completely competent year after year.
- Shaft Final Drive: The concept of shaft drive was proven in the very first Gold Wing over 50 years ago, and it’s still the best solution today. Shaft drive means you never have to worry about adjusting, lubricating or repairing your chain; and Honda engineering means the lightest, best performing shaft drives on the road.
- Adjustable Suspension: On a touring motorcycle, how much weight you carry constantly changes. From passenger to no passenger, from fully loaded to empty saddlebags, you need an adjustable suspension that’s also easy to adjust. The F6B features a rear Pro Arm single-side swingarm with Pro-Link single shock. Best of all, the spring preload adjustment is remote-controlled.
- Blacked-Out Styling: You’re going to need a lot less chrome polish. The F6B features stealth fighter, sinister styling with blacked-out wheels, engine and frame. Yes, it’s easier to maintain, but it’s not about practicality. So don’t expect to fly under the radar.
- Advanced Wind And Weather Protection: At first glance, the F6B looks bare of wind and weather protection. But on your first ride, you understand its radical new bodywork. Through careful design, rider and passenger are shielded from wind, cold and rain. This is a carefully tuned fuselage that deflects the environment and vastly improves rider comfort. It’s part of what makes a Gold Wing world-class touring machine.
- Low-Profile Windscreen: When it comes to engineering, Honda has unmatched resources. Countless hours in our research facility wind tunnels led to the F6B’s revolutionary windscreen. With its minimal design it saves weight, eliminates a prime cause of wind drag and delivers absolutely amazing wind and weather protection. Riders will also love how open the cockpit now feels.
- The Wilder Wing: It’s like no other Gold Wing we’ve ever made. The F6B features sleek, super streamlined bodywork with a lower, swoopier profile that sweeps back from the minimal windscreen to the low rear cowl right where the trunk could have been. And where other bikes have chrome, the F6B is pure blacked-out metal, from engine casing to the cast wheels.
- Long-Distance Seating: You don’t design a comfortable seat for two without putting in real miles, and Honda engineers have racked up millions of them. Our experience and testing have created a new seat design that gives the rider just enough back support while providing the passenger an elevated view so they can see more than the back of a helmet. The F6B’s carefully tuned padding and shape mean more pleasure from more miles in the saddle.
- Engineered Luggage: Creating a high-performance touring bike means paying careful attention to the art of packing. The Gold Wing F6B’s twin saddlebags are mounted low for a better center of gravity, sealed to be weather resistant and lockable to deter thievery. Offering 22 liters of space, there’s ample room for the stuff you need to enjoy every trip.
- Audio System With Surround Sound: Making a superior motorcycle sound system is a challenge, but it’s one that Honda has mastered like no other bike maker. You’ll be amazed when you experience the clear, powerful surround sound (SRS CS Auto®) with deep, powerful bass. And for those who prefer headsets (SRS Headphone®), you’ll discover sound that feels three-dimensional and totally realistic (SRS CS Auto®).
- Let Music Move You: The Gold Wing F6B has an unbeatable sound system, so don’t forget to pack your music. Now you can connect a compatible Apple® iPod® player and control it through the Gold Wing's audio controls, or you can plug in a USB flash drive MP3, WMA6 or AAC music files. The connector is located in the lockable saddlebags, where devices can be conveniently carried and discreetly stored.
- Glovebox Within Glove Reach: Because all Gold Wings feature a low-mounted fuel tank, there’s additional storage room right in front of the rider. It’s easy to access this convenient storage, and it’s lockable for items like your cell phone, GPS or camera for scenic turnouts.
- Easy-Up Centerstand: Sometimes a side stand just isn’t enough. Putting your F6B up on the centerstand gives you a little more confidence when you park it and leave it—no chance of it accidentally being brushed past and pushed over. If you’ve ever come back and found your bike on its side, you know the feeling. It also makes routine maintenance on the bike a lot easier. (Deluxe Model)
- Heated Grips: You should always wear gloves, but sometimes you’re not wearing heavy enough ones. Now there’s help right at your fingertips to save them from extreme cold. Experienced riders know this one idea that sounds like a luxury until you have it; then it becomes a necessity you’ll never want to ride without. (Deluxe Model)
- Self-Cancelling Turn Signals: When you share the road, you always want other riders and drivers to know what your intentions are. So it can be unsettling when you realize you left your turn signal blinking long after the turn. The F6B is equipped with turn signals that automatically turn off after they detect that you’ve completed a turn. (Deluxe Model)
- Passenger Backrest: Nothing makes passengers happier, especially newbies, than a comfortable and secure backrest. The F6B features a sleek, modern design that’s totally integrated with its overall look. It’s just wide enough, just padded enough to make every mile just a little more comfortable for your riding partner. And you can’t be happy if they’re not happy. (Deluxe Model)
- Engine Type: 1832cc liquid-cooled horizontally opposed six-cylinder
- Bore And Stroke: 74.0 mm x 71.0 mm
- Induction: PGM-FI
- Ignition: Computer-controlled digital with 3-D mapping
- Compression Ratio: 9.8:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; two valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Five-speed including Overdrive
- Final Drive: Shaft
- Front Suspension: 45 mm cartridge fork with anti-dive system; 4.8 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro Arm® single-side swingarm with Pro-Link® single shock with remote-controlled spring preload adjustment, 4.1 in. travel
- Front Brakes: Dual full-floating 296 mm discs with CBS three-piston calipers
- Rear Brake: Single ventilated 316 mm disc with CBS three-piston caliper
- Front Tire: 130/70R-18
- Rear Tire: 180/60R-16
- Rake: 29.15 deg.
- Trail: 109 mm (4.3 in.)
- Wheelbase: 66.5 in.
- Seat Height: 28.5 in.
- Curb Weight: 842 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel—ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 6.6 gal.
- Miles Per Gallon: 34 MPG
- Model Id: GL1800BD
- Emissions: Meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) and EPA standards.
- Available Colors: Black, Pearl Yellow
- Three Years: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Horizontally opposed six-cylinder; SOHC; two valves per cylinder
- 1832 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 74.0 mm x 71.0 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Computer-controlled digital with 3-D mapping
- Front Suspension
- 45 mm cartridge fork with anti-dive system; 4.8 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Pro Arm® single-side swingarm with Pro-Link® single shock with remote-controlled spring preload adjustment, 4.1 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Dual full-floating 296 mm discs with CBS three-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes
- Single ventilated 316 mm disc with CBS three-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 66.5 in.
- Seat Height
- 28.5 in.
- 29.15 deg.
- 4.3 in. (109 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.6 gal.
- 34 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 842 lb.
- Five-speed including Overdrive
- Final Drive
- Black, Pearl Yellow
- Three Years transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.