2014 BMW K1600GTL Exclusive
2014 K1600GTL Exclusive - Right
* All pre-owned motorcycles sold by A&S Motorcycles are fully inspected and serviced so you can be confident in your purchase.
* A&S Motorcycles can accept your motorcycle, scooter, car, truck or RV in trade toward the purchase of a motorcycle. (All trades are subject to mechanical inspection by our service dept.)
If you have a down payment but your credit isn't perfect, our lenders may be able to help. Copy this link to apply: https://s16454.endeavorsecure.com/Financing.htm
* For 50 years, A&S Motorcycles has been the premiere Sacramento area motorcycle shop. We specialize in fine European machines from BMW, Ducati and Triumph. We've earned our reputation by offering the best bikes, new and used, along with excellent customer service. Whether you need parts, riding gear or accessories to make your bike unique, we are here for you.
It's About the Ride!
* All advertised vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. Used vehicles sold by A&S Motorcycles are subject to freight, title transfer and document preparation fees and a $299.00 handling fee. Vehicle sales within California are subject to state sales tax, and license fees. If you are not a California resident but take delivery within California, you pay CA sales tax at the minimum rate and a title transfer fee. If you take delivery outside California, laws regarding titling, and taxes vary from state to state; please contact your local Department of Motor Vehicles for information. Some states have a reciprocal tax agreement with California.
*Trade-ins: A&S Motorcycles can accept your motorcycle, scooter, car, truck or RV in trade toward the purchase of a motorcycle. Please call today! All trades are subject to mechanical inspection by our service dept.
A&S Motorcycles | DLR # 05872 | 916-726-7334 | www.aspowersports.com | It's About the Ride!
Touring all inclusive: the K 1600 GTL Exclusive.
When dynamic performance meets luxury, the result is always exclusive and sensational. BMW Motorrad presents the K 1600 GTL Exclusive – a high-class touring bike that takes technology and visual styling to the extreme. This GTL makes all 6-cylinder dreams come true.
The design: a perfectly crafted masterpiece.
"Exclusive" at first sight: four layers of Mineral white metallic high-gloss paint give the outer skin of the GTL Exclusive a level of quality and depth which is unparalleled. Mineral white metallic is seamlessly blended with gentle Magnesium metallic matte and supplemented with numerous surfaces finished in chrome, seats and upholstery in Magnesium silver and a wealth of other details – the GTL Exclusive radiates luxury and dynamic performance from every angle.
The technology: only the best.
The GTL Exclusive also features the silken-soft yet powerful in-line 6-cylinder. Its exclusivity lies in the detail: Hill Start Control for moving off effortlessly on slopes, Keyless Ride automatically releases the steering lock, ignition, fuel tank lid and alarm system as soon as the key is within two meters of the motorcycle. The radio foil aerial antenna is integrated invisibly in the body and the Adaptive headlight with xenon technology enhances visibility and safety.
The equipment: uncompromising.
The equipment options assembled for the GTL Exclusive are those most frequently in demand among motorcyclists. Central locking with alarm system and a heatable seat with backrest come as standard. ESA II, DTC, RDC, LED auxiliary lights, adaptive xenon headlight, a second brake light and ground lighting are included for travel comfort. The functions of the BMW on-board computer Pro have been improved and an engine guard is incorporated as standard.
- Type: Oil/water-cooled 4-stroke in-line 6-cylinder engine, two overhead camshafts, four valves per cylinder
- Bore x stroke: 72 mm x 67.5 mm
- Capacity: 1,649 cc
- Rated output: 160 hp (118 kW) at 7,750 rpm
- Max. torque: 129 lb/ft (175 Nm) at 5,250 rpm
- Compression ratio: 12.2:1
- Mixture control / engine management: Electronic intake pipe injection
- Emission control: Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter, emission standard EU-3
- Maximum speed: 125 mph
- Fuel consumption per 100 km at constant 90 km/h: 51 mpg, at a constant 55 mph
- Fuel consumption per 100 km at constant 120 km/h: 40 mpg, at a constant 75 mph
- Fuel type: Unleaded super
- Alternator: Three-phase alternator 580 W
- Battery: 12 V / 19 Ah, maintenance-free
- Clutch: Multiple-disc clutch in oil bath
- Gearbox: 6-speed, helical, gearbox
- Drive: Shaft drive
- Frame: Bridge-type frame, cast aluminum, load-bearing engine
- Front wheel location / suspension: BMW Motorrad Duolever; central spring strut
- Rear wheel location / suspension: BMW Motorrad Paralever
- Suspension travel front / rear: 4.9 in. / 5.3 in. (125 mm /135 mm)
- Wheelbase: 63.7 in. (1,618 mm)
- Castor: 4.3 in. (108.4 mm)
- Steering head angle: 62.2 deg.
- Wheels: Cast aluminum wheels
- Rim, front: 3.50 x 17 in.
- Rim, rear: 6.00 x 17 in.
- Tires, front: 120/70 ZR 17
- Tires, rear: 190/55 ZR 17
- Brake, front: Dual disc brake, diameter 320 mm, 4-piston fixed calipers
- Brake, rear: Single disc brake, diameter 320 mm, double-piston caliper
- ABS: STANDARD (part-integral)
- Length: 98.0 in. (2,489 mm)
- Width (incl. mirrors): 39.4 in. (1,000 mm)
- Height (excl. mirrors): 57.7 in. (1,465 mm)
- Seat height, unladen weight: Standard: 29.5 in. (750 mm); High: 30.7 in. (780 mm) ; Extra high: 31.9 in. (810 mm)
- Inner leg curve, unladen weight: Standard: 67.7 in. (1,720 mm); High: 69.7 in. (1,770 mm); Extra high: 72.0 in. (1,830 mm)
- Unladen weight, road ready, fully fuelled: 794 lb. (360 kg)
- Permitted total weight: 1,235 lb. (560 kg)
- Payload (with standard equipment): 441 lb. (200 kg)
- Usable tank volume: 7.0 gal.
- Reserve: Approx. 1 gal.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke Inline 6-cylinder engine, two overhead camshafts, four valves per cylinder
- 1,649 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 72 mm x 67.5 mm
- Compression Ratio
- 12.2 : 1
- Fuel System
- Electronic intake pipe injection
- Front Suspension
- BMW Motorrad Duolever; central spring strut
- Rear Suspension
- BMW Motorrad Paralever
- Front Brakes
- Dual disc brake, diameter 320 mm, 4-piston fixed calipers. Standard ABS (part-integral)
- Rear Brakes
- Single disc brake, diameter 320 mm, double-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear Tire
- 190/55 ZR 17
- 63.7 in. (1,618 mm)
- Seat Height
- Standard: 29.5 in. (750 mm); High: 30.7 in. (780 mm); Extra high: 31.9 in. (810 mm)
- 4.3 in. (108.4 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.0 gal.
- 51 mpg, at a constant 55 mph; 40 mpg, at a constant 75 mph
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 794 lb. (360 kg)
- 6-speed, helical, gearbox
- Final Drive
- Shaft drive
- Mineral White Metallic