2014 BMW K1300S
2014 K1300S - Left
* All pre-owned motorcycles sold by A&S Motorcycles are fully inspected and serviced so you can be confident in your purchase.
* A&S Motorcycles can accept your motorcycle, scooter, car, truck or RV in trade toward the purchase of a motorcycle. (All trades are subject to mechanical inspection by our service dept.)
If you have a down payment but your credit isn't perfect, our lenders may be able to help. Copy this link to apply: https://s16454.endeavorsecure.com/Financing.htm
* For 50 years, A&S Motorcycles has been the premiere Sacramento area motorcycle shop. We specialize in fine European machines from BMW, Ducati and Triumph. We've earned our reputation by offering the best bikes, new and used, along with excellent customer service. Whether you need parts, riding gear or accessories to make your bike unique, we are here for you.
It's About the Ride!
* All advertised vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. Used vehicles sold by A&S Motorcycles are subject to freight, title transfer and document preparation fees and a $299.00 handling fee. Vehicle sales within California are subject to state sales tax, and license fees. If you are not a California resident but take delivery within California, you pay CA sales tax at the minimum rate and a title transfer fee. If you take delivery outside California, laws regarding titling, and taxes vary from state to state; please contact your local Department of Motor Vehicles for information. Some states have a reciprocal tax agreement with California.
*Trade-ins: A&S Motorcycles can accept your motorcycle, scooter, car, truck or RV in trade toward the purchase of a motorcycle. Please call today! All trades are subject to mechanical inspection by our service dept.
A&S Motorcycles | DLR # 05872 | 916-726-7334 | www.aspowersports.com | It's About the Ride!
The interceptor. The athlete. Aerodynamic, avant-garde. Do you know of another sporty bike with this profile? A bike that develops such pulling power with 175 hp that it take the heat out of many a 200 hp bike? But a bike you can still take out on a quick trip simply because it has great everyday suitability? At the same time a technological treat?
The reasons: 103 ft-lb of torque from 1,293 cc – and at 8,250 rpm too. With a throaty sound from a cool, hexagonal tube. With catalytic converter and exhaust valve. And with fuel consumption and exhaust emission values which would suit many a machine with half the dynamic performance.
With this jet, the whole concept of speed moves into a new dimension. This in-line 4-cylinder delivers its power in such a way that you can almost feel it when standing still. That’s because within the engine speed ranges in which you move more than 80% of the time – i.e. the lower and medium speed ranges – it delivers performance from the first yard. The real thing. And in terms of safety features, this machine is unique: ABS as standard with ASC and ESA optional. And the extras are amazing: race through the gears with the gear shift assistant, pure racing in view with the 2D HP dashboard.
The BMW K 1300 S: supreme power with the sportiest of understatement. Why not try it out right away!
- Type: Water-cooled 4-stroke in-line four-cylinder-engine, four valves per cylinder, two overhead camshafts, dry sump lubrication
- Bore x stroke: 80 mm x 64.3 mm
- Capacity: 1.293 ccm
- Rated output: 175 hp (129 KW) at 9,250 rpm
- Max. torque: 103 ft-lb (140 Nm) at 8,250 rpm
- Compression ratio: 13.0 : 1
- Mixture control / engine management: Electronic intake pipe injection/digital engine management including knock sensor (BMS-K)
- Emission control: Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter, emission standard EU-3
- Maximum speed: Over 125 mph
- Fuel consumption per 100 km at constant 90 km/h: 50 mpg, at a constant 55 mph
- Fuel type: Unleaded premium only.
- Alternator: Three-phase alternator 580 W
- Battery: 12 V / 12 Ah, maintenance-free
- Clutch: Multiple-disc clutch in oil bath, hydraulically operated
- Gearbox: Constant mesh 6-speed gearbox
- Drive: Shaft drive
- Frame: Bridge-type frame, cast aluminum, load-bearing engine
- Front wheel location / suspension: BMW Motorrad Duolever; central spring strut
- Rear wheel location / suspension: Cast aluminum single-sided swing arm with BMW Motorrad Paralever; central spring strut with lever system, spring pre-load adjustable hydraulically (continuously variable) at handwheel, adjustable rebound damping
- Suspension travel front / rear: 4.5/5.3 in. (115 mm/135 mm)
- Wheelbase: 62.4 in. (1,585 mm)
- Castor: 4.1 in. (104.4 mm)
- Steering head angle: 60,4 deg.
- Wheels: Cast aluminum
- Rim, front: 3.50 x 17 in.
- Rim, rear: 6.00 x 17 in.
- Tires, front: 120/70 ZR 17
- Tires, rear: 190/55 ZR 17
- Brake, front: Twin disc, floating brake discs, diameter 320 mm, 4-piston fixed calipers
- Brake, rear: Single disc brake, diameter 265 mm, double-piston floating caliper
- ABS: STANDARD (part integral, can be switched off)
- Length: 85.9 in. (2,182 mm)
- Width (incl. mirrors): 35.6 in. (905 mm)
- Height (excl. mirrors): 48 in. (1,221 mm)
- Seat height, unladen weight: 32.3 in. Standard; optional seat height 31.1 in. (available as accessory and/or factory option, see an authorized BMW Motorrad dealer)
- Inner leg curve, unladen weight: 71.3 in. Standard; optional inner leg curve (inseam) 68.9 in. (seat available as accessories and/or factory option, see an authorized BMW Motorrad dealer)
- Unladen weight, road ready, fully fuelled: 560 lb. (254 kg)
- Dry weight: 503 lb. (228 kg)
- Permitted total weight: 1,014 lb. (460 kg)
- Payload (with standard equipment): 573 lb. (206 kg)
- Usable tank volume: 5 gal. (19.0 L)
- Reserve: Approx. 1 gal. (4.0 L)
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke in-line four-cylinder-engine, four valves per cylinder, two overhead camshafts, dry sump lubrication
- 1,293 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 80 mm x 64.3 mm
- Compression Ratio
- 13.0 : 1
- Fuel System
- Electronic intake pipe injection/digital engine management including knock sensor (BMS-K)
- Front Suspension
- BMW Motorrad Duolever; central spring strut
- Rear Suspension
- Cast aluminum single-sided swing arm with BMW Motorrad Paralever; central spring strut with lever system, spring pre-load adjustable hydraulically (continuously variable) at handwheel, adjustable rebound damping
- Front Brakes
- Twin disc, floating brake discs, diameter 320 mm, 4-piston fixed calipers. ABS standard.
- Rear Brakes
- Single disc brake, diameter 265 mm, double-piston floating caliper. ABS standard.
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear Tire
- 190/55 ZR 17
- 62.4 in. (1,585 mm)
- Seat Height
- 32.3 in.
- 4.1 in. (104.4 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal. (19.0 L)
- 50 mpg, at a constant 55 mph
- Dry Weight
- 503 lb. (228 kg)
- Constant mesh 6-speed gearbox
- Final Drive
- Shaft drive
- Sapphire Black Metallic/Dark Graphite Metallic, Titanium Silver Metallic/Sapphire Black Metallic