2014 BMW C600 Sport
2014 C600 Sport - Right
* All pre-owned motorcycles sold by A&S Motorcycles are fully inspected and serviced so you can be confident in your purchase.
* A&S Motorcycles can accept your motorcycle, scooter, car, truck or RV in trade toward the purchase of a motorcycle. (All trades are subject to mechanical inspection by our service dept.)
If you have a down payment but your credit isn't perfect, our lenders may be able to help. Copy this link to apply: https://s16454.endeavorsecure.com/Financing.htm
* For 50 years, A&S Motorcycles has been the premiere Sacramento area motorcycle shop. We specialize in fine European machines from BMW, Ducati and Triumph. We've earned our reputation by offering the best bikes, new and used, along with excellent customer service. Whether you need parts, riding gear or accessories to make your bike unique, we are here for you.
It's About the Ride!
* All advertised vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. Used vehicles sold by A&S Motorcycles are subject to freight, title transfer and document preparation fees and a $299.00 handling fee. Vehicle sales within California are subject to state sales tax, and license fees. If you are not a California resident but take delivery within California, you pay CA sales tax at the minimum rate and a title transfer fee. If you take delivery outside California, laws regarding titling, and taxes vary from state to state; please contact your local Department of Motor Vehicles for information. Some states have a reciprocal tax agreement with California.
*Trade-ins: A&S Motorcycles can accept your motorcycle, scooter, car, truck or RV in trade toward the purchase of a motorcycle. Please call today! All trades are subject to mechanical inspection by our service dept.
A&S Motorcycles | DLR # 05872 | 916-726-7334 | www.aspowersports.com | It's About the Ride!
The city is waiting for you. And for the first BMW Motorrad Maxi-Scooter. The new C 600 Sport is perfect for anyone who is looking for an intelligent mobility solution - and wants to get a feel for the BMW Motorrad experience. The C 600 Sport offers excellent handling and a supreme drive system. The striking design in characteristic BMW style will be sure to attract attention in the city. This is the way to handle urban mobility. A world full of possibilities, adventure and challenges.
You will notice that the C 600 Sport is a genuine BMW the moment you sit on it. A thrilling ride feel is combined with the striking appeal of carefully conceived solutions: the large, variable storage compartment sets impressively high standards in terms of comfort and functionality. And the adjustable windshield gives some idea of why a ride on the C 600 Sport is not just comfortable but a truly sporty experience. The C 600 Sport gives you a whole new perspective on the world in which you move every day.
With this Maxi-Scooter you will cover your everyday routes not just more simply but also with more enjoyment. The combination of excellent handling and supreme performance is something you simply have to experience first hand.
The new C 600 Sport - the talk of the town.
- Type: 2-cylinder 4-stroke liquid-cooled engine, 4 valves per cylinder
- Bore x stroke: 79 mm x 66 mm
- Capacity: 647 cc
- Rated output: 44 kW (60 hp) at 7,500 rpm
- Max. torque: 66 Nm (49 lb/ft) at 6,000 rpm
- Compression ratio: 11.6 : 1
- Mixture control / engine management: BMS-E digital engine management
- Emission control: Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter, emission standard EU-4
- Maximum speed: 109 mph
- Fuel consumption per 100 km at constant 90 km/h: 4.4 L (53 mpg at 56 mph)
- Fuel consumption per 100 km at constant 120 km/h: 5.6 L (42 mpg at 75 mph)
- Fuel type: Premium unleaded
- Alternator: Three-phase generator 588 W
- Battery: 12 V / 12 Ah, maintenance-free
- Clutch: Centrifugal clutch
- Gearbox: CVT gearbox
- Drive: Chain drive in oil bath
- Frame: Steel tube construction with aluminum die cast unit
- Front wheel location / suspension: Upside-down fork Ø 40 mm
- Rear wheel location / suspension: Single-sided swing arm
- Suspension travel front / rear: 4.5/4.5 in. (115 mm/115 mm)
- Wheelbase: 62.6 in. (1.591 mm)
- Castor: 3.6 in. (92 mm)
- Steering head angle: 64,6 deg.
- Wheels: Aluminum cast wheels
- Rim, front: 3.50 x 15 in.
- Rim, rear: 4.50 x 15 in.
- Tires, front: 120/70 ZR 15
- Tires, rear: 160/60 ZR 15
- Brake, front: Two-rotor disc brake, diameter 10.6 in. (270 mm), 2-piston floating caliper
- Brake, rear: Single disc brake, diameter 10.6 in. (270 mm), 2-piston floating caliper
- ABS: STANDARD
- Length: 84.8 in. (2,155 mm)
- Width (incl. mirrors): 34.5 in. (877 mm)
- Height (excl. mirrors): 54.3 in. (1,378 mm)
- Seat height, unladen weight: 31.5 in. Standard; optional seat height 30.7 in. (available as accessory and/or factory option, see an authorized BMW Motorrad dealer)
- Inner leg curve, unladen weight: 72.0 in. Standard; optional inner leg curve (inseam) 71.3 in. (seat available as accessories and/or factory option, see an authorized BMW Motorrad dealer)
- Unladen weight, road ready, fully fuelled: 549 lb. (249 kg)
- Dry weight: 522 lb. (237 kg)
- Permitted total weight: 981 lb. (445 kg)
- Payload (with standard equipment): 432 lb. (196 kg)
- Usable tank volume: 4.2 gal. (16 L)
- Reserve: Approx. 1 gal. (4.0 L)
- Engine Type
- 2-cylinder 4-stroke engine, 4 valves per cylinder
- 647 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 79 mm x 66 mm
- Compression Ratio
- 11.6 : 1
- Front Suspension
- Upside-down fork Ø 40 mm
- Front Brakes
- Two-rotor disc brake, diameter 10.6 in. (270 mm), 2-piston floating caliper
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR 15
- Rear Suspension
- Single-sided swing arm
- Rear Brakes
- Single disc brake, diameter 10.6 in. (270 mm), 2-piston floating caliper
- Rear Tire
- 160/60 ZR 15
- Curb Weight
- 549 lb. (249 kg)
- Dry Weight
- 522 lb. (237 kg)
- Seat Height
- 31.5 in.
- 62.6 in. (1,591 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.2 gal. (16 L)
- CVT gearbox
- Drive System
- Chain drive in oil bath
- Cosmic Blue Metallic Matte, Alpine White 3, Sapphire Black Metallic