2013 BMW F700GS
2013 F700GS - Right
* All pre-owned motorcycles sold by A&S Motorcycles are fully inspected and serviced so you can be confident in your purchase.
* A&S Motorcycles can accept your motorcycle, scooter, car, truck or RV in trade toward the purchase of a motorcycle. (All trades are subject to mechanical inspection by our service dept.)
If you have a down payment but your credit isn't perfect, our lenders may be able to help. Copy this link to apply: https://s16454.endeavorsecure.com/Financing.htm
* For 50 years, A&S Motorcycles has been the premiere Sacramento area motorcycle shop. We specialize in fine European machines from BMW, Ducati and Triumph. We've earned our reputation by offering the best bikes, new and used, along with excellent customer service. Whether you need parts, riding gear or accessories to make your bike unique, we are here for you.
It's About the Ride!
* All advertised vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. Used vehicles sold by A&S Motorcycles are subject to freight, title transfer and document preparation fees and a $299.00 handling fee. Vehicle sales within California are subject to state sales tax, and license fees. If you are not a California resident but take delivery within California, you pay CA sales tax at the minimum rate and a title transfer fee. If you take delivery outside California, laws regarding titling, and taxes vary from state to state; please contact your local Department of Motor Vehicles for information. Some states have a reciprocal tax agreement with California.
*Trade-ins: A&S Motorcycles can accept your motorcycle, scooter, car, truck or RV in trade toward the purchase of a motorcycle. Please call today! All trades are subject to mechanical inspection by our service dept.
A&S Motorcycles | DLR # 05872 | 916-726-7334 | www.aspowersports.com | It's About the Ride!
Carefree motorcycling fun for everyone! With the F 700 GS – the direct successor to the F 650 GS. A shorter gear transmission ratio in the 75 bhp engine enhances agility while at the same time guaranteeing the bike's familiar top-class handling. This makes the F 700 GS an ideal all-round machine within the GS family, suitable for every kind of rider – no matter how experienced.
What was good has just got better: with ABS as standard and ESA (Electronic Suspension Adjustment), not to mention ASC (traction control) as an option, the ride is not just safer but also offers especially high comfort. Low weight, reduced seat height and a lowering option make the F 700 GS a perfect all-round enduro bike.
GS feeling everywhere: the new design of the windshield and dial faces and the smoke-tinted turn indicators and LED rear light give the F 700 GS the grown-up look it deserves. The three colour variants offer something for everyone: muted Red Apple Metallic, masculine Ostra Grey metallic matt and dynamic Glacier Silver metallic.
As usual, there is once again a wide range of options and special accessories for the F 700 GS to allow you to tailor your BMW to your individual preferences.
That's the new F 700 GS. The ultimate all-rounder.
- Type: Water-cooled 4-stroke in-line two-cylinder engine, two overhead camshafts, four valves per cylinder, dry sump lubrication
- Bore x stroke: 82 mm x 75.6 mm
- Capacity: 798 cc
- Rated output: 55 kW (75 hp) at 7,300 rpm
- Max. torque: 57 lb/ft (77Nm) at 5,300 rpm
- Compression ratio: 12.0 : 1
- Mixture control / engine management: Electroinc intake pipe injection, digital engine management (BMS-K+)
- Emission control: Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter, emission standard EU-3
- Maximum speed: 119 mph
- Fuel consumption per 100 km at constant 90 km/h: 60 mpg, at a constant 55 mph
- Fuel type: Premium unleaded
- Alternator: Three-phase alternator 400 W
- Battery: 12 V / 12 Ah, maintenance-free
- Clutch: Multiple-disc clutch in oil bath, mechanically operated
- Gearbox: Constant mesh 6-speed gearbox integrated into crankcase
- Drive: Endless O-ring chain with shock damping in rear wheel hub
- Frame: Tubular steel space frame
- Front wheel location / suspension: Telescopic fork, Ø 41 mm
- Rear wheel location / suspension: Cast aluminium dual swing arm, central spring strut, spring pre-load hydraulically adjustable (continuously variable) at handwheel, rebound damping adjustable
- Suspension travel front / rear: 7.1/6.7 in. (180mm/170 mm)
- Wheelbase: 61.5 in. (1,562 mm)
- Castor: 3.7 in. (95 mm)
- Steering head angle: 64 deg.
- Wheels: Cast aluminium wheels
- Rim, front: 2.50-19
- Rim, rear: 3.50-17
- Tires, front: 110/80-19 59H
- TIres, rear: 140/80-17 69H
- Brake, front: Dual disc brake, diameter 300 mm, double-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Brake, rear: Single disc brake, diameter 265 mm, single-piston floating caliper, ABS
- ABS: Standard
- Length: 89.8 in. (2,280 mm)
- Width (incl. mirrors): 35.0 in. (890 mm)
- Height (excl. mirrors): 48.8 in. (1,240 mm) (Serial windshield)
- Seat height, unladen weight: 32.3 in. (820 mm) (low seat: 31.1 in. [790 mm], lowered suspension: 30.1 in. [765 mm], comfort seat: 32.9 in. [835 mm])
- Unladen weight, road ready, fully fuelled: 461 lb. (209 kg)
- Dry weight: 410 lb. (186 kg)
- Permitted total weight: 961 lb. (436 kg); with lowered suspension 796 lb. (349 kg)
- Payload (with standard equipment): 500 lb. (227 kg); with lowered suspension 309 lb. (140 kg)
- Usable tank volume: 4.2 gal. (16 L)
- Reserve: Approx. 1 gal. (4.0 L)
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke in-line two-cylinder engine, two overhead camshafts, four valves per cylinder, dry sump lubrication
- 798 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 82 mm x 75.6 mm
- Compression Ratio
- 12.0 : 1
- Fuel System
- Electronic intake pipe injection, digital engine management (BMS-K+)
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic fork, Ø 41 mm
- Rear Suspension
- Cast aluminum dual swing arm, central spring strut, spring pre-load hydraulically adjustable (continuously variable) at handwheel, rebound damping adjustable
- Front Brakes
- Dual disc brake, diameter 300 mm, double-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single disc brake, diameter 265 mm, single-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Front Tire
- 110/80-19 59H
- Rear Tire
- 140/80-17 69H
- 61.5 in. (1,562 mm)
- Seat Height
- 32.3 in. (820 mm)
- 64 deg.
- 3.7 in. (95 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.2 gal. (16 L)
- 60 mpg, at a constant 55 mph
- Dry Weight
- 410 lb. (186 kg)
- Constant mesh 6-speed gearbox integrated into crankcase
- Final Drive
- Endless O-ring chain with shock damping in rear wheel hub
- Red Apple Metallic, Ostra Grey Metallic Matt, Glacier Silver Metallic